Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Bella Pov:

My Name Is Bella Mila Walter's, I'm 22 And I Have Hazel Eyes. I've Read A Lot Of Books In My Life So Far, Many That Begin With The Main Character Changing Schools, Or Moving To New Places For A So Called New Beginning. After Much Thought, I Finnally Discussed This Matter With The Only Family I Have Left And The Only One I Love, Ava.

She's Been Like A Sister To Me And My Support System. I Dont Know What I'd Be Doing If She Werent Here, By My Side. I Use To Wonder If I'd Ever Be Able To Breathe Again, If This Emptiness In My Chest Could Ever Be Replaced With Contentment.

So, Here I Am, In A Taxi With Ava Going To Work. Walking Out Of The Taxi I Payed For Both Of Us And Walk Up To The Nice Looking Building, Strangers In Different Outfits, Moods Appearances Are Standing Here And There, Lost In There Own Lives. I Jhus Hope I Dont Attract Any Unnecessary Attention In These Denim Jean's And A Loose Long Sleeve Cotton Shirt, Because From What This Environment Looks, Looking 'Rich' Should Be The Peoples First Priority. Good Thing I Dont Care How I Look.

But These Nerves. UGH.

Calm The Hell Down Bella, Nobody's Gonna Murder You Here. Calm Down, Calm Down, Calm Down.