Five

Sophie

They had locked her in a room. Why would they do that? To keep the monster away from her maybe? No. They are scared of what she will do if she tries it.

But this is not something to worry about now.

It is the man on the other side of the door with the vials. And the smelly ingredients. And the kind smile. The one who might be planning to kill her at any second.

Biana had said this Elwin won't harm me, but you can never be so sure.

Sophie took a deep breath. What if she was able to convince them tat she was okay, then maybe she could get away from all of this.

Getting her her feet, she tapped on the glass. "Elwin?" the man stopped and turned to face her.

"Sophie? What do you need?"

"I was hoping you might have something to eat."

"Yes, hold on." *walks away for a minute and comes back with a tray of what Sophie recognized as Mallowmelt.

As he opened the cell door, Sophie waited for him to get closed, before she grabbed the tray, and dumped the contents onto the floor. Before he could respond, she hit him as hard as she could on the back of the head, and ran out the door.

She ran through crystalline hallway after hallway, looking for an exit.

There were no windows, just walls upon walls. When Sophie finally stopped, she realized that he halls were filled with people. A familiar voice came behind her. "Sophie, you're supposed to be in the healing center. Come on, I'll bring you back." What was with that familiar voice.

When she looked at who it was, she was met with the gentle face of a Dizznee. "Bex?"

"Yeah, it's me, now come on." Bex took her wrist and dragged her through the crowds of people. A few memories bubbled to the surface. The triplets were in their elite levels at foxfire. Had she really run all the way to the gold and silver towers?

Wait. She was taking her back. Back to the monster. "No! Let go of me!" Sophie screamed, and pulled away. She took off down the hallways once again. This time, she saw the door to the leap master.

She ran inside and tried to remember how the leap master worked.

That was right, she had to say a place. "Atlantis!" nothing happened. "Eternalia!" still nothing. "Mysterium!" one of the crystals lowered, and created a beam of light. Without hesitating, Sophie ran through it, and disappeared.

Don't Forget MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara