Nineteen

Sophie

She stared at Linh in disbelief. She might not have all her memories back, but she knew for a fact that Linh was a nice person. Not a murderer.

"Why?!" Keefe asked, more enraged than Sophie had expected.

"Because I'm done with all of you! I'm done with being nice! I'm done playing this game of heroes and villains!" Linh shouted.

Tan, who had been surprisingly quiet even for him, stepped forward. "Who are you?! The sister I knew would never kill anyone!"

"THE SISTER YOU KNEW IS GONE" she screamed, and Sophie had a flashback to something when she went into the coma. A high pitched spund had disoriented her and she'd passed out.

"Everyone cover your ears! Linh is a voicifier!" Sophie covered her ears, and watched as everyone else but Linh did the same.

Linh let out a sling of words but finally quit yelling.

Sophie slowly uncovered her ears.

Linh scowled. "This isn't the last you see of me" she raised a blue leaping crystal into the air and leaped away.

Everyone stood in silence, except Biana who once again was on her knees crying.

Tan looked outraged. Marella looked stunned. Wylie looked heartbroken. Keefe looked.. Sophie didn't know. It was a mix of what everyone was feeling maybe.

"What are we going to do..." Sophie whispered, unable to speak louder than that.

Keefe looked at her. "We're going to find Linh, and Kayla, and Kesler, and everyone else in the Neverseen, and we're going to show them what happens when you mess with us. We have to show them that we're done loosing to them; that we're are more than just scared little kids anymore.

Sophie smiled at him. She finally figured out why she'd wanted to save him back in Mysterium. Keefe Sencen was the light that kept everyone going, even if beneath his skin he is as broken and shattered as any of them.

"Yeah, we will" they locked eyes, and seemed to come to an agreement:

Whatever happens, I stay with you.