Ten

Keefe

It had been an hour since his run in with Livvy. He'd gone and tried to contact everyone from the black swan.

No one had answered.

Not even Tiergan. He'd gotten a hold of Wylie, but he wouldn't say anything.

Something wasn't right here. Keefe wasn't getting the whole story, and he decided going back to the others would be a bad idea. Once again, he was on his own.

Not like he had ever needed anyone else. He didn't listen to anyone, not even Foster, so what was the point?

Keefe was heading towards the way out of Atlantis, when he realized someone was watching him. It took a minute to locate where they were, but he realized they were watching from a store window.

They wore a pitch black cloak and a basic black mask without any designs or

With a frown, he turned around, heading back the way he came. The minute he did, whoever it was left the store and followed behind him down the streets.

When he met up with a larger crowd, he doubled back, keeping aye on them the entire time. They stood among the crowd of people, trying to figure out where he had gone.

Sneaking up behind them, he grabbed their wrist. They whirled around and their hood fell down to reveal long blonde hair. "What the heck-" they started.

Keefe cut them off. "Who are you? Why are you following me?" wen they didn't respond he shook their arm a little bit. "Who. Are. You."

They sighed, and reached up to take of their mask. Keefe stared in shock when he realized that this girl reminded him of someone.

"My name is Kayla, and I'm you're little sister."

A/N: This was a Really short chapter, and I'm sorry it took so long to come out, I was once again having trouble figuring out what to do.