꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾꧂

I kissed him.

My first kiss.

He was shocked at first but then he slowly started to kiss back. His hand slips behind my neck pulling me closer to him. I pull away and look at him. Those blue eyes hold so many things and emotions.

"Your first kiss" Daniel whispers. I nod my head as my cheeks start to heat up. I back away and cover my face.

"Stahhhhp" Daniel whines. Like always my hands are taken away from my cheeks and I make eye contact with Daniel.

"Soooo?" He asks all giddy. He's acting like a child that just got candy.

"What?" I ask back.

"How was it? That was your first kiss"

"Could've been better" I joke. He playfully rolls his eyes and leans back against the headboard.

"Like I was saying. I can't forget what you did" I spoke softly looking down at my hands. I play with my fingers as I continue my sentence. "But I'm going to give you a second chance but only if you want-"

"YES" he yells throwing his fists up in the air. He clears his throat before speaking again. "I'll take the second chance and I won't fuck up again I swear" he sticks his pinkie out towards me making me giggle. I link my pinkie with his and look up at him.

"Ya know we have to tell the group now," I say breaking the silence. He just nods his head and takes his phone out of his pajama pants pocket.

"Come here I got an idea," he said patting the spot next to him.

~~~~~

Clown Check

Giraffe Lookin Ass🦒

Corbitch💅🏻*gasp* no

Corbitch💅🏻
*gasp* no

Don't play with
my feels

Sunshine☀️
Did it happen
did it happen
did it happen

Gabs😚
The feels are too
much

Zachy🦖
Jack our baby is
growing up so fast

Jacky🛹
I knooow

Princess👑
He took my kissing
virginity because
he wouldn't stop
talking long enough
so I could get a word
in😒

Giraffe Lookin Ass🦒
I am a great kisser

Admit it

Princess👑
Eh

JoJo The Hoe👅
DAUSTYN IS FUCKING
SHIPPING

I DID THAT

Sunshine☀️
WE did that*