꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹꧂

"Ya know I've always wanted to dye my hair," Daniel says randomly. I look at him confused and he just chuckles.

My small frame was on top of Daniel's muscular chest and I moved when he laughed. We were currently hanging out in my room just chilling on our phones when he randomly spoke.

"What color?" I ask with my eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm thinking blonde"

"I can do it for you" I offer. He looked at me strangely and shook his head with a skeptical look. "I can. I do the highlights in my hair all the time and it's not hard. Literally, you could do it yourself" I say laughing.

"You do your own highlights?" He asked shocked. I just nod my head with a small smile.

"Fine you can do it if you want but I also need a haircut so"

"I can do that too. I do dad's"

"Well aren't you just a hairstylist?" He says laughing. I playfully roll my eyes and look back at my phone.

"When do you want it done?" I ask looking back at his eyes.

"What are we doing today besides just laying around?"

"Breathing," I say back. We had no plans for today. Daniel just laughs at my answer making me laugh too. His chest vibrates and it feels weird.

"Alright well, you wanna go to the store and get the stuff for it?" He asks. I just nod my head and stand up. We both throw on our shoes and walk downstairs where we see my dad on the couch with a sleeping Mason next to him.

"We're headed to Walmart do you need anything?" I ask dad quietly. He shook his head and I kissed him on the cheek before walking back towards Daniel and the front door.

~~~

"Put this around your shoulders and take your shirt off" I instruct the blue-eyed boy handing him a towel.

"Wow didn't know you were that desperate for me Scott" Daniel jokes pulling his shirt over his head.

I scoff and playfully roll my eyes.

"You wish Seavey"

As he wrapped the towel around his shoulders I mixed the powder and the activator together. I had to stir it until there were hardly any clumps of the powder left.

"Ya know you actually look better in those than me?" I ask looking at the paint covered sweatpants I let Daniel borrow. I always paint in them and get them messed up so the bleach wouldn't really make a difference compared to the different colors already on there. I had on a pair as well since I didn't want bleach on my good clothes. I also had on a plain white sports bra so my shirt wouldn't be ruined.

"I know I'm just so sexy I mean look at this ass" he teased sticking his ass out and looking at it in the mirror. I laugh and look away as I turn around to face him.

"Put your ass back in line with the rest of your body before I smack you, you beefy bitch" I say with an innocent smile before walking back over to Daniel.

"What the hell? I like that name. I'm no longer Daniel to you because my name is now Beefy Bitch" he laughs posing in the mirror. I turn on some music and the first thing that came on was WAP and to no surprise, Daniel knew the dance.

"No. Stop" I try to get out through my laughter. I can't stand up straight so through half of the song I fall over on the floor holding my stomach.

After the song was finished I still couldn't breathe and he started laughing at how red my face was.

"Y-you loo-k like a tom-to- FUCK" he said which just made me laugh harder.