꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿꧂

"So let's make a deal" I offer laying my head down on Daniel's lap while he plays video games.

"What's the deal?" He asks moving one of his headphones to the side.

"If you let me spoil you today for your birthday then we can do whatever you want later"

"Whatever I want?" He asks with a smirk. I just nod my head hesitantly and start to get scared from the smirk on his face.

"See that's really tempting but you're not spending money on me" I groan and roll my eyes.

"Why not?" I ask looking up at him.

"Because" he answered simply shrugging his shoulders.

"Because why?"

"Because I said so"

"Ok mother. Didn't need the attitude" I joke. I sit back up straight and lay down on my bed.

Daniel starts complaining about his game because Jack shot him or something and now he won't talk to them. I start laughing at how frustrated he is. His head shot in my direction while I pretend to look at something on my phone.

"Why are you laughing?" he complained.

"Because it's funny" I simply stated. I look up at Daniel and he's just glaring at me.

"Aww is the baby mad at me?" I ask pouting. He just sticks his nose up and goes back to playing his game.

I decided to go get Mason up from his nap and bring him into my room so I could play with him some.

When I enter his nursery he was sitting straight up and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Hey bubba" I say quietly. His head shot up in my direction and he smiles his cute sleepy smile. I walk over to him and pick him up just to put him back down.

Mason runs from his room and into mine. When I walk through my door Daniel is on his back with his legs sticking up. Mason's stomach was on Daniel's feet and his tiny hands were in the blond boys much larger hands.

"What are my boys doing?" I ask walking in and throwing my self onto my bed next to them.

"What are you Mason?" Daniel asks looking at me then back at Mason.

"Airpaine" he giggles.

"Your an airplane?" I ask giggling at the silly little boy.

"Yeah" he squeals. "Danil you put me down now"

"I put you down now" the blonde haired boy states putting Mason back on the bed.

"Do Ausy" Mason claps. I look at Daniel with a better not look but then again he never listens.

Daniel pushes me to my feet so I'm standing on the bed. He puts his feet on my stomach and I reach for his hands.

The blue eyed boy slowly lifts me off my feet and I was now in the position that Mason was in earlier.

"Put me down now"

Daniel slowly puts me back down onto the bed and I crawl over to Mason as he laughs and claps.

"What are we gonna do for your birthday?" I ask looking at him.

"Why are you so caught up on this?" He asks looking between my eyes.

"Because your no longer a teenager. You only turn twenty once and you and everyone else made a big deal outta mine without me even knowing" I try to reason with him

"Okay true but you didn't tell me about your birthday either and you were gonna be an adult. And plus it was their idea to throw a surprise party and I just went with it" he shrugs. "Literally as long as I get to spend today with you and that little cutie over there I'll be happy"