꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾꧂

"Mornin mamaw" I greet as I walk down the stairs of Daniels house.

I stayed here last night so I could keep an eye on him and Mason was over at the Herron household since Auntie Myta wanted to spend some time with him.

"Mamaw? I'm surprised you stopped calling me Mrs. Seavey" she says shocked and laughing a bit.

"Well you asked me to call you by your first name but I feel disrespectful when I do that so I called you something that I wouldn't feel disrespectful by doing it and it wasn't Mrs. Seavey so it's a win win situation" I explain walking up to the island.

"Jonah calls me mamaw so it doesn't matter to me. I'll take anyone as my grandchild" she says taking a sip from her coffee mug. "How's Daniel?"

"He's fine. He's talkative and bossy again so he's getting back to his normal self" I answer laughing a bit.

Grandma hands me a mug that had coffee in it and I said a quiet thank you as I take a sip.

"You know he really does love you," she says randomly. I look up at her and she finishes her sentence "Daniel. He really loves you. Talks about you all the time. He tells me about your favorite things and all the habits you do that you don't even notice"

"He's so sweet" I smile looking down at my hands. "He loves playing with my little brother and he likes hanging out with my friends. He acts like he's known them for as long as I have. He'll play fight with Zach and Jack all the time until I tell them to stop before someone gets broken"

"What are you two doing for his birthday tomorrow?"

"His birthdays tomorrow?" I gasp. I look at her with my mouth open as she nods. "He's such a hypocrite" I laugh. Grandma just looks at me confused as I laugh.

"He got mad at me for not telling him about my birthday but he didn't tell me about his"

"Ooooh. He's like that. He'll be twenty so I don't know what to do with him anymore" she laughs taking another sip of coffee.

"I've dated him a month and don't know what to do with him," I say laughing as well.

"That's so rude," a voice behind us says. I turn around and see a shirtless Daniel with major bed head walk down the stairs.

"It's true," I say laughing. He takes the coffee cup from my hands and takes a sip of it but immediately makes a face at it.

"It's chocolate" grandma whispers to me making me laugh.

"AYE," Daniel yells. "No tellin my secrets mamaw. And you no laughing at them" he says pointing between the older woman and I.

"AYE" I yell back at him "I'm an adult now so you can't tell me what to do old man"

"I would love to watch this but duty calls," the elder woman says putting her empty mug in the sink. I just laugh and say bye as she walks out of the front door.

"Now I think I owe someone something," Daniel says with raised brows as he slowly walks over to me. I turn around and lean against the counter as he puts both of his hands on either side of my body.

"Who is that someone and what do they get?" I ask with a smirk on my face. He just picks me up by my sides and places me on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull his body closer to mine.

"She goes by many names but her favorite is mine," he says with his lips ghosting over mine. Our noses rub against each other as we keep eye contact.

"Guilty," I say smiling as I shrug slightly. The blonde-haired boy just chuckles and was about to kiss me before the front door slammed open.

"JESUS FUCK FRANTZICH EVERY TIME" Daniel yells looking at the older brunette that just walked through the door.

"I wanted a kiss" I whine looking at the brunette as well.

"Why the hell are you always kissing when I walk through the door?" He asks throwing his hands out to his sides.

"Why do you always interrupt us when we're trying to kiss?" I shot back.

Jonah just sarcastically laughs. I sarcastically laugh as well and flip him off.

"Hey... no," Daniel says pushing my finger back down with his hand and placing it next to me.

"He's being an ass. I just wanted a kiss because I couldn't get one at all yesterday and he had to ruin it" I whine throwing my head back.

"THEN COME HERE" daniel yells laughing. I pick my head back up and he kisses me quickly before getting him a glass of apple juice. I whine as he comes back in front of me and stands there looking at me over the rim of his glass.

"Can I help you?" He asks sitting the glass down on the counter.

"Kiss," I say like a child. He kisses me again but it was just as short as the first one.

"I'm never gonna get the actual kiss I want will I?" I ask looking at him through my eyelashes.

"I've given you two"

"Yeah, two half-second ones. Kiss me like you mean it god damn it"

"Just kiss the girl. I'm not here I'm too involved in your pantry at the moment" Jonah says shutting the door to the pantry with him in it.

"I think he's only your friend for the food in your pantry," I say playing with my hands as I give Daniel a look.

"Looks like it," he says chuckling. "Now about that kiss..." he trails off.

I get excited and close my eyes and pucker my lips while making a sound with my mouth. I hear Daniel chuckle and then he puts his lips on mine.

"Thank you," I say dragging out the last letter.

"Your welcome" Daniel spoke mocking me.

"Jonah bud I think it's time for you to come out of the closet," Daniel says loudly for the brunette to hear. Jonah opens the door and has a pack of Oreos in his hands with one in his mouth.

"Jonah do you have something to tell us?" I ask crossing my arms and throwing on a serious face.

"I uh, this is the last Oreo" he admits as he shakes the packet. My mouth drops and I look at him unamused.

"You fucker" I say glaring at him. He just throws his hands up in defense and gets a call from someone. I hop off the counter and walk over to the cabinet to get a glass so I can have some apple juice as well.

As I reach for the glass my fingers wrap around it but when I brought it down towards me I hit it on the cabinet door and I dropped it making shards go everywhere.

"Ughhhh fuck me" I yell frustrated. I turn around and lean against the counter. When I look at Daniel I see him smirking.

"That wasn't an invitation," I say as he slowly creeps towards me.

"I mean it. Leave me alone" I say pointing at him. Daniel walks even closer and leans against the counter with his hands on either side of me. I look up at his face again and see him with a sexy smile. I start blushing and he lets out a low hum. He puts his hand under my chin and moves closer to my ear.

"I think we should have Mexican for dinner" he whispers and walks back to where he was standing before. I stand in my spot for a minute trying to register what just happened.

"Oh for the love of-" I start walking towards the living room and grab a pillow. I hit Daniel over and over again with the pillow and start backing up since he was walking towards me. I end up falling on the couch and Daniel falls on top of me since he lost his balance.

"Is this an invitation?" He asks with a mischievous smirk.

"NO" I yell.

"Well, it looks like one" he jokes. He leans down and gives me a small kiss before Jonah walks back into the living room.

"Is there just an aura around me that makes you two wanna get it on when I'm around?" he says motioning to the space around him with his hands.

I just flip him off and kiss Daniel one more time before he pulls me off the couch.