꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻꧂

"Gabbie chill out" I complain to the curly-haired girl. She was in my closet looking for something for me to wear on the date Daniel was taking me on.

Her baby bump has become barely visible and I coo every time I see it. She has yet to be able to find out the gender but Jack has made it clear that he wants a girl.

"Here," she said a handing the clothes to me.

She picked out a two-piece outfit. It was a black crop top and a black skirt with a black leather jacket and my brown ankle boot wedges.

I walk into the bathroom and put everything on before walking to the bed and laying flat on my back.

Gabbie just laughs and hits me slightly. I sit up and press my back against the headboard where she is and just lean my head on her shoulder.

"Are you ready to be a mama?" I ask smiling slightly.

"Honestly?"

"Yes"

"I'm terrified" she admits looking at me. I lift my head off her shoulder and looked at her.

"Why?"

"I just- I'm terrified that I won't be a good enough mother for the baby or that Jack and I just aren't ready for that next step in our lives" tears coat her eyes and she desperately tries to blink them away.

"You'll be an amazing mother Gabbie. I've seen how you act with Mason and Jack, don't even get me started. Y'all are so ready for this baby"

"Ya think?" She asks sniffling.

"I know" I reassure pushing hair out of her face. There was a knock on the door and we left my room to open it.

"Hey, gorgeous" Daniel says walking in with Jack in tow. I get down the last step and hug him tightly.

"Why'd you knock on the door?" I ask laughing slightly. He just shrugs and lets me go.

"You two have fun. We'll give Mason back tomorrow" Gabbie giggles picking up Mason's bag as Jack comes down the stairs with little man.

They walk out the front door with Daniel and me behind them. Daniel shuts and locks the door and we head to his car. He starts jogging to the car making me look at him oddly before he opens the passenger door.

"Seriously? You ran for that?" I ask giggling. He just sarcastically laughs and shuts the door once I'm inside.

"You always open your own door and I have to hurry so I can do it before you get the chance to" he explains starting the car.

I just nod while laughing quietly. The ride to the diner was quiet for the most part. Our hands were intertwined and rested on my thigh. When we pulled into the parking lot, Daniel got out of the car and rushed to open my door.

"I didn't try opening it that time just for you" I giggle slipping my hand into his. He shuts the car door and leads me up to the diner.

He wanted to go somewhere super fancy while I just wanted a simple dinner. Nothing flashy or too much. It's simple.

"I still think I should've gone behind your back and got a reservation somewhere" he grumbles as I slide into a booth. I just innocently smile.

"You wouldn't do that"

"Wanna bet?" He asks jokingly with wide eyes.

I wasn't given the chance to answer as Christina walked over with a smirk on her face and menus in her hand.

"What can I get you two love birds tonight?" She asks smiling widely.

"Apple juice" the blue-eyed boy and I answer at the same time. I just laugh softly and look at Chris.