𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓡𝓲𝓸𝓽🌹

Edited: December 6, 2020

Kirishima's pov.

It's been two years since I've graduated UA. All of my classmates are now Pro heroes. Ah, the memories of the times we've had fun together. Too bad they think I'm missing out the fun. After watching the News of the villains they have defeated, I'm proud of them. Honestly, I truly do miss them but I'm not turning back on the choice I made. Everyone in Japan is afraid of Bloody Riot... me. How did it all start again? Right, when I killed my first 20 victims and left a note of my name Bloody Riot behind. I mean, the first victim I've killed was a villain. Now all Pro heroes are after me ... it's like playing cat and mouse. I'm the mouse the cats are chasing after. I enjoyed being a Pro hero, don't get me wrong. But I ended my career being a Pro hero a year ago. Now I'm stuck being the most wanted villain in Japan. I sighed. 

"Maybe it's time to kill more people." I mumbled under my breath. I took my coat and my hat and went on my way to kill my new victims. 

You may think what I'm doing is messed up- which is- but I enjoy it thoroughly. Ever since I killed a villain, I felt scared. But at the same time, I felt it so satisfying. Like I never wanted the feeling to end. So I went  . I looked around at a town I found, and saw three kids sitting together on a rooftop. I smirked and quietly went on my way there. I activated my quirk and quickly killed them, without hesitation, leaving my initials on their chests. I then deactivated my quirk and jumped down and walked away like I did nothing to them. 

Each day I kill about 20 people and go home. I already killed 13 victims. I need to quickly kill 7 more so that I can finish my day. I then found a gang of 7 people ... a perfect number. I don't usually use my knife when it comes to killing targets, but when I want it go quickly and smoothly I use it. I took it out, and annihilated them. Again, I carved my initials on their chests and quickly went back to my place.

I took off my outdoor gear and turned on the TV to see if there was any news about the victims I have killed. I wasn't so surprised when I saw my first three victims on the news. 

"-Again found more death of victims of the Bloody Riot! E-Excuse me! Are you the parents of one of these children?" asked the News reporter. The two adults that were being shown nodded. "What do you think about the death of your child? How old was your child, and do you think that this was fai-" She got cut off because I turned off the TV Honestly, news reporters always ask the same things over and over again. It's boring, very boring. The News seriously needs to find more words to say. I think I'll leave a note behind. That may be a good idea.

 That may be a good idea

Edit:

Okay, I just re-read this and I'm absolutely dissatisfied with it lmao. I mean, I might  change things up a bit but I won't do much changes as I like to keep the story's concept the same. So, please expect this story to have a chance of parts being changed. tyy