10k reads extra + spoilers. major ones. at the start.

So since I reached FRICKIN 10k reads, I'm gonna leave this in cause why not. Hope you enjoy this absolutely dumb chapter. Btw, I'm currently updating my genderbend mha story so check it out B) I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MIDNIGHT DIES NOOOOO

 Btw, I'm currently updating my genderbend mha story so check it out B) I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MIDNIGHT DIES NOOOOO

LIKE- WHY DID HORIKOSHI DECIDE TO DO THIS???

"Katsuki!" yelled Kirishima. "I don't want to be late!"

"I know, I know. I'm here, calm down." said Bakugou, kissing his husband's forehead.

"Can you please go get the baby carrier? I'll just go get Katsuro's bag." said Kirishima, gesturing for Bakugou to go get the baby carrier.

Bakugou nodded. Kirishima then went to get their son's bag. When Bakugou got the carrier, he took Katsuro out of Kirishima's arms and gently placed him inside the baby carrier. The family then went to the car and drove off.

You may be wondering, where are they heading to? They're going to Azabu, Tokyo. It's considered the most expensive neighborhood in Tokyo. Why are they going there? Because, Class 1-A will have a reunion and they want to meet Katsuro for the first time ever. Katsuro is 5 months, by the way.

When they arrived, they saw some of Class 1-A already there. "Bakugou! Kirishima!" yelled a familiar yellow haired man.

"Denki!" said Kirishima, waving at his best friend. 

Bakugou then got Katsuro inside his baby carrier. He was awake so it was fine if Mina and the others make squeals once they see him. Katsuro continued to make some baby noises. 

"He's so cute!" squealed Mina. "He has Kiri's hair!"

"Whose eyes does he have though?" asked Sero.

"Probably Bakugou. If he got Kiri's hair, he must've have Bakubro's eyes." said Denki.

"I congratulate you two with your child." said Iida.

"Thanks, man." said Kirishima, patting Iida's back.

After a few moments, the whole class was here. Everyone was playing with Katsuro, though Bakugou wanted his son back. He didn't really trust anyone with Katsuro. However, Kirishima was able to calm Bakugou down and allow his classmates to play with Katsuro. They all had a picnic under the beautiful Sakura trees.

"Katsuro is so adorable!" said Uraraka, brushing her hair away from her face.

"I know right!" exclaimed Hagakure.

"Hey, Tsu. Uraraka." voiced Todoroki. "Aren't you guys dating right now?"

The two women shook their heads in unison. Then Uraraka showed a ring. The girls and some of the boys gasped, while the rest of the boys were confused. Some boys knew what it meant, but they didn't gasp. They simply widened their eyes.