𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻🌹

Kirishima pov.

Can't believe I agreed to be apart of some sleepover. I hope it doesn't last too long. But this can be an advantage. I might be able to have a chance to ask Bakugo to see all his research on me. I started packing some of my clothes, my toothbrush and hair gel. 

Ding

Who could've texted me? I opened my phone and saw Mina texted me.

Alien_Queen👽👑: Hey, Kiri! I was wondering if you want me to pick you up?

Sure! Why not. My address isトウキョウト, ブンキョウク,メジロダイ,369-1049 :🔴💪Red Riot

(Quick note, not a real address!)

Alien_Queen👽👑: Kk, I'll pick you up. Be right in front of your place. I'll pick up Denki first.

Alright, cool. :🔴💪Red Riot

I quickly finished packing my bag and went in front of my place, waiting for Mina. It didn't take long for her to arrive at my place. I entered her car backseat because Denki was at the front.

"I'm so excited! How about your guys?" asked Mina.

"I'm so hyped for this!" said Denki.

"You don't even have to ask! I'm pumped up for this sleepover!" I said. But in reality, I'm not. I was absolutely disgusted. I'm only doing this because I want to know why Bakugo put his hand on his chest where his heart was when I came out of the changing rooms earlier at the mall and I wanted to know all of his research he did about me. It took us about 15 minutes to get to Bakugo's house. Mina parked her car and we went at his door. Denki knocked and Bakugo opened the door.

 Denki knocked and Bakugo opened the door

Picture of Bakugou's home. Pretend it's noon, btw. Of course, please don't go to this house as I got it from the internet obviously.

"Come in." he said, clearly tired. We entered and saw how neat his house was. "Take off your shoes, I don't like my house dirty." We did as he said and explored his house. 

"You have a nice house, Bakubro!" complimented Denki. To be honest, I have to agree. It was very organized and quite beautiful at the same time. 

"Get your asses to the living room. I prepared a movie already." he called out from the upper level of the house. It took awhile for me to arrive at the living room as we don't know the whereabouts of Bakugo's house are. Denki and Mina then arrived after me. I sat down on the floor with Denki, while Mina rested her whole body on the couch. Bakugo then arrived to the living room. He was wearing glasses. I've never seen him with glasses before. He looks kind of hot... Wait, what? No, I did not just think that. 

"Hey Alexa, play T.V." said Bakugo. Since when did he have an Amazon Echo?

"Okay, playing T.V." obeyed Alexa. The movie that Bakugo picked started to play. 

~

"The movie was nice. Nice pick, Bakugo." said Mina. Denki and I nodded in agreement. 

"What? You think I have horrible tastes in movies?" protested Bakugo. The three of us shook our head. Bakugo scoffed and went upstairs. Maybe this is my chance!

"I'm gonna follow him." I said. The two were fine with it so I followed him. "Bakugo?" I called out. 

"What?" he replied.

"Where are you?"

"My room. Third door to the stairs' left." I listened to what he said and opened the door. 

"Nice room." I said, looking around the room. He simply just nodded.

"What do you want?"

"Well, you know how you said that you're the one who is supposed to deal with the case of the Bloody Riot?" Again, he nodded. "I wanted to see your research on him." He looked at me, not trusting me. I could tell that he was just trying to read me. After a few moments, he sighed and said fine. I was overjoyed. He led me to a room and I saw so much information. I was absolutely  speechless. I saw a map of Musutafu. There were pins on where I killed the dead bodies. I scanned the room even more. I saw a little bit of papers on the floor, and a lot on his desk. Now I understood why he looks so tired.

"Aren't you going to sleep soon?" he yawned.

"Mhm. Soon. You did so much research!"

"I'm going to sleep. When you're finished here, turn off the lights and close the doors." I nodded. He left me in the room alone. I decided to roam around. I went to his desk where there were so many papers. 

Possibilities of his whereabouts, Tracks of the number of people he killed, Whereabouts of where the victims are killed and more. I continued to look at the papers. There's a fanbase for me on the dark web? That's pretty cool, I guess. And they're trying to close it down. So many information and guesses, but so far away from the final solution of finding me. I'm right under his nose. I yawned. Probably time to sleep now. 

I turned off the lights and closed the door. I then went downstairs where I found the other two lightly snoring. I saw a sleeping bag and went inside it and slept.