𝓛🌹

Mina pov. (yes, mama mina is now in my book of pov.'s ✋😌)

I don't know why Kiri is like this. I have to think of a way to enlighten the mood.

"Anyways, should we report this guy to the police? I mean, he did kill all these people. And it really stinks here." I said. 

"Yea, we do need to report this dude to the police." said Deku. 

"Hey Deku, Todo, are you two together yet?" I cooed at them. I saw Deku turn bright red and Todo blushed a bit. I gasped while we were dragging this villain out of the cave. "ARE YOU? ARE YOU?? TELL MAMA MINA!" I heard the others laugh. It's a surprise Bakugou chuckled a bit. 

"We aren't together yet, Mina!" said Deku.

"He said yet... O my frickin' gosh he said yet... TODODEKU IS SAILING! URARAKA HE SAID YET!" I squealed, fangirling over TodoDeku.

"Mina, shut up." said Bakubro. I knew he was just trying to calm me down. We all joked around waiting for the police to come and pick this weird villain up. It took a good 5 minutes then we saw the police arrive. They took the dude and went ahead. Only one police car stayed behind. A detective then stepped right out of the car.

"Pro heroes?" asked the detective.

"Detective Mori." nodded Bakugou. 

"Good seeing you, Ground Zero. Well, back to the point why I tagged along here. So, we interrogated the man who claimed he was the Bloody Riot." 

"Claimed?" asked Todoroki.

"Indeed, claimed. He kept saying that he is the Bloody Riot. But when we took some of his blood, we learned that his quirk is Resiniferatoxin."

"You mean the hottest chemical?" asked Bakugou. The detective nodded.

"That's why you saw the fire. However, we knew that he isn't the Bloody Riot because the real Bloody Riot doesn't burn his victims. He must've been a die-hard fan. You must be very powerful to be able to take out the fake who has a powerful quirk, Red Riot."

"You can call me One Punch Man now." he obviously joked. I couldn't help it but laugh. An image of him being bald like One Punch Man flashed through my mind.

"YOU'D- YOU'D HAVE TO BE BALD, MY DUDE. BAHAHA." I bet I was dying in my laughter. It took a good few minutes for me to calm down.

"Anyways, I hope you have a good time. Also, Ground Zero? We have moved the meeting to November 17th. Please keep it in mind." I wonder what this meeting is about. All the meetings he take about the Bloody Riot are top secret. They wouldn't even tell Deku and Todoroki. They must be really getting into the whole Bloody Riot situation. The detective entered into the police car, and it vroomed off. (nyooom) 

"Now this is a bummer! I wanted to go on more rides! And I wanted to try out their food! This day is ruined! Absolutely ruined!" I said, storming off to Bakugou's car. I did that so that I could hear them laugh. I love it when my friends laugh. I heard them say their goodbye's to each other. 

"Mina." whispered Bakugou. 

"Yea?"

"All Pro heroes from rank 10 and up are needed at this meeting." I got surprised.

"What meeting?"

"The one me and Detective Mori were talking about. Many different detectives from around the world are coming to the meeting for the Bloody Riot crime." 

"Oh, okay. But then, what about Kiri?"

"Since he's back, I'm positive he'll be coming. They'll send you guys an email." he whispered back. I nodded. If multiple Pro heroes are coming then I know this will be serious. We drove back to Bakugou's home. When we arrived, he opened the door and we got our stuff.

"Well, we'll be going now, Bakubro! Bye!" Denki waved. Bakugou waved back.

"Bye bye!"

"See ya, Bakubro!" We entered into my car and I started to drive to Kiri's house. Since Kiri was sitting right beside me in the front seat, I leaned over to my left (If you're stupid, the driver's seat in Japan is on the right side.) and decided to whisper him about how Pro heroes from rank 10 and above are needed at the meeting Bakubro and the detective were talking about.

"But I thought I'm inactive?"

"No, they didn't rank you off. You're still rank #5 hero." We then arrived at Kiri's place. "Bye, Kiri!" He waved back at me. We then went on our to Denki's house. "Oi, Denki. Wake up!" He isn't waking up. Oh! I know a way. "PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU!"

"PIKACHUUUUUU!" Still works every time. 

"We're here, Pikachu. Go run along to your boyfriend." He laughed.

"Bye, Mina! Thanks for the ride." He went out of the car with his stuff. I saw him getting greeted by Shinsou. I'm genuinely surprised he got here first, especially since he took the side where there is traffic. I then drove off and went back to my place. Man what a day this was. Now that I remember it, the Bloody Riot will take action either today or tomorrow. And it was pretty safe for a few days. Now people are going to freak out. I'm honestly surprised the Bloody Riot kept his word of not killing people for three days. Tomorrow is the Day of the Dead for Mexico. I hope the next day won't be chaos. 

I then saw explosions on my way home. What the hell is happening? I quickly drove there and saw three fires near my neighborhood. I parked my car at my house, as the fire wasn't so near my neighborhood. How the hell did this start? I saw police and firefighters arriving, and maybe a few heroes. I need to call back up. I then saw a villain pop out of one of the burning houses. I can't see who it is! I decided to go closer and saw the number 2 villain! 

𝓛

(A/N) woo hoo. I finished a long chapter for you guys :) Thanks to my loss of motivation, I shall repay you guys this long-ass chapter. Now imma cry in my sleep because I got in trouble from my teacher as he caught me writing this T ^ T  Anyways, I don't know if I should make long chapters like this or the chapters length I usually do. I gave ya'll 1009 words. Are you proud of me? No? O- okay :(