𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼🌹

It's a tiny, tiny, bit edited: December 6, 2020

Bakugo pov.

It's been 3 months since the first attack of the Bloody Riot ... This Bloody Riot reminds me of someone ... but I can't seem to remember who. Bloody Riot ... Riot ... Blood is red ... Red Riot! Can't be ... No. Has to be a coincidence Riot is the last word of his nickname. The only two people who had Riot as their last word of their nickname was Crimson Riot and Kirishima. Now that I remember ... wasn't Crimson Riot Kirishima's idol? I kinda miss that Shitty Hair. 

"Yo, Ground Zero!" said a voice coming in towards me. It was the voice of my fellow Pro hero and classmate of UA, Kaminari Denki. 

"I'm busy, Chargebolt." I replied. Denki looked at my papers and a grin appeared on his face. 

"Still on the case of the Bloody Riot?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Doesn't Bloody Riot give you the memory of a specific name?" I asked him without looking straight in his eyes. 

"Why? Does it give you a memory?" he asked. 

"How do you not remember Kirishima's hero name?" I asked, sounding angrily. I don't know why I sounded so angry. I remember that I changed from being an angry Pomeranian to just a calm guy when we graduated. 

"Why are you bringing up Kiri all of a sudden? Didn't you say that you wanted us to not think about Kiri and just move on?" he asked. Yes, I did remember. I then heavily sighed. I can't believe that one of the best heroes can't remember his own friend's hero name. 

"I know. I remember saying that but does it seem weird why this villain would choose Riot as their second name? Not legal name but ... ugh. You know what I mean. There's only two heroes who had Riot which are Crimson Riot and Kirishima. " I didn't see his face, but I know his eyes widened. He wanted to say something but couldn't. 

"Well? Are you going to say something? If not, turn around and close the door behind you, Chargebolt." I was quite impatient for his answer. Denki paused for a moment and left closing the door. 

I took a look at a photo that had the whole class 1-A graduates, but for some reason my main focus was on Kirishima. There was something special about him that sparked me. What was it? What is this feeling I'm having? Is it ... love? There's no way I may love him. There's just no way! I paused. I didn't really like the feeling of love. I remember being disgusted whenever I came across couples. For example my parents. I clearly remember telling them that I would never love anyone. Dammit! I smacked my desk with my fist. I was frustrated. There were two main thoughts on my mind. 1: Is there a chance Kirishima can be the Bloody Riot? and 2: Do I love Kirishima? 

This is so damn frustrating! Why can't he get out of my head? I laid my head back and closed my eyes, trying to think of something different from Kirishima, but I just couldn't. That darned Shitty Hair is the main thing I'm thinking of and I hate it! I hate it so much!