𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼🌹

Bakugo pov.

I went to the crime scene where the Bloody Riot has decided to put a note on the dead body. I wasn't the only Pro hero there. I saw Deku and Shouto there as well.

"What brings you two here?" I asked them. Deku and Shouto turned around. They were surprised to see me.

"We were already here at the city. We then got informed that a dead person was found here." replied Shouto.

"Strange though. We were just walking past by this alleyway and we saw no one. Not to mention heard no breathing." continued Deku. "How about you? Oh wait, you were the most trusted to deal with the Bloody Riot case, right?" I simply nodded to him. I asked for the letter the Bloody Riot gave. Shouto handed it to me and I scanned it carefully. Looking for any visible fingerprints, I saw none. Being able to find fingerprints on objects were one of my specialties.

"See anything, Ground Zero?" asked a police officer.

"No, unfortunately. Did he leave anything else?" I asked. The police officer shook his head and continued to investigate more at the crime scene. "Deku, Shouto, what were you doing here anyways? On a date?" I asked, mockingly. I saw Deku become quite flustered while Shouto just simply shook his head.

"Don't try anything to at least blackmail us, Bakugo. I now know you too well for there might be a chance of you trying to blackmail us." said Shouto. I chuckled.

"You know I was just joking. But honestly, you two should be together. Even the public thinks so." 

"Kacchan! That's embarrassing..." Ever since we graduated, I started to get on good terms with them. We decided to stop fooling around and help investigate the crime scene. There wasn't enough evidence to find more information about the Bloody Riot.

"He said in three more days is the deadline, right?" asked Shouto. Me and Deku nodded. "Isn't that the 'Day of the Dead'? The Mexican tradition, right?" I just realized that. 

"You're right, Shouto-kun!" said Deku. I nodded in agreement. This Bloody Riot guy most know traditions around the world. We just came to a conclusion that there wasn't any more evidence and left. 

~

I arrived home. It was quite an exhausting day. Three more days... We need to keep everyone from going outside then. It's been awhile since we've had a villain like this. Ever since Deku defeated All For One, there has been a lot less crimes going on. But now, since Bloody Riot has made an appearance, villains start to appear more and more. It feels like the League of Villains are being recruited again. I know Dabi has revealed that he's Touya Todoroki, so he's free from jail after 7 years. I sighed. 

"I wonder when this Bloody Riot is going to reveal himself. When we capture him, I have a lot of questions for him."

I then remembered that I was thinking about Kirishima being the Bloody Riot. No! He isn't the Bloody Riot... He isn't a hero anymore too. He quit and that's all I remember. He left without telling anyone what he will do or where he will be. I thought of the many times we had together at UA and when we were Pro heroes working with each other. Sometimes, ever since I thought of Kiri being the Bloody Riot, I would think that I like Kirishima. 

I went to my room and flopped onto my bed. It feels weird... Having to have a strong feeling to someone I don't see anymore. I remember his joyful smile. Maybe I should roam around the city a bit tomorrow. Heck, I might even have a chance to see the Bloody Riot myself. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.