𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵🌹

Kirishima pov.

Another new day. No killing today, I guess. Why did I say that I won't kill until two more days? Now I won't be able to satisfy myself of being the Bloody Riot. But I guess having a break is nice sometimes. I went to my kitchen and prepared some breakfast for myself. Maybe I should buy a new phone... After all the people I killed, I steal their money. I sighed. I'll go later in the afternoon. I decided to watch some Netflix.

12:00 pm.

"12:00 already? How does time fly so fast? I don't understand this crap. Whatever." 

I went to get my coat and not my disguise this time. I remembered that I chose not to be the Bloody Riot for these days. I took the bus to get to the mall. When I arrived there I saw a crowd of people. I was curious so I decided to check it out. I saw the second top Pro hero: Bakugo. He seemed like he didn't want to be bothered. Maybe he's on patrol or something? No, why would a Pro hero be here anyways? Probably to raise the security here ever since I started my killing sprees. Oh well. I then went to the phone stores and bought myself a new phone. I looked at the food court and saw some delicious food I might like, so I went there. I didn't look where I was going and I accidently bumped into someone.

"Ow!" I mumbled under my breath. I looked up and saw who I bumped into. It was Bakugo. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Are you okay? I wasn't looking where I was going." I held a hand to him and he was about to take it until he paused at the sight of me. "Something wrong, Ground Zero?" I asked, all acting nicely and stuff.

"K-Kiri? Kirishima?" he asked, disbelieving I'm right in front of him. I gently smiled and nodded. He then pulled me into a hug out of the blue. 

"Um... Bakubro? What are you doing? Why are you hugging me?" I asked. I wasn't acting. I was actually curious why he hugged me. 

"Nothing... It's just that... It's been a year. Where have you been? Why have you left without saying a goodbye?" he asked, pulling out of the hug. 

"Heh... Sorry I left without any notice. But I'm here, see? Still the same manly man after a year." Bakugo hit me on the back, really hard. "OW! What's wrong with you!? That hurt, you know!"

"Sorry, had to make sure I ain't hallucinating." I smiled. I don't know why I did, but I smiled at him when that wasn't supposed to be a part of my acting. "Where were you heading?"

"The food court. I was thinking of getting some curry. Wanna join?" He nodded. We both chatted about the times we had when we were in UA. When we arrived at the food court, we ordered curry. I had beef curry, while he had spicy curry. Couldn't complain, I remembering him order that all the time back then. "So, what brings you here?"

"I decided to go on a little stroll. Nothing special. Though Alien Queen and Chargebolt wanted to come. They'll be here soon." he said, looking at his phone. I chuckled a bit. "Why are you chuckling? I don't remember saying anything funny."

"No, no. It's just that... You called Mina and Denki their hero names. It's ridiculous. You've known them for 5 years now, what's the point of calling them that?" Bakugo then looked at me, then scoffed.

"Shut up, Shitty hair." I then turned so happy for a moment, it's strange why I did.

"You still remember calling me that?! The memories!" I said, happily. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Did I just see Bakugo blush a little? There's no way he has a crush on me. But then that's probably the reason why he pulled me into a hug. I don't know. I should probably ignore it for now. I then heard familiar voices. I turned and saw Mina Ashido and Kaminari Denki.

(A/N) I'm usually sorry for short chapters, but I ain't sorry for this chapter being short. I purposely left this short so haha. Anyways, I'll post the next chapter tomorrow, dw.