𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓱🌹

Edited: December 6, 2020

Narrator.

Eventually, Kirishima has been imprisoned. However, Bakugou was able to convince the Judge, at court, that Kirishima's jail sentence to be moved for a year. The Judge was suspicious about this, but allowed it in the end because Bakugou is the number two Pro hero. Bakugou's convincing skills are absolute, so that's also the reason how the Judge was convinced. During the one year, the public was wondering where Kirishima was of course because- you know- Kirishima has been gone for a year and then he's back after a month or so and then left again for another year. After the one year, Kirishima was freed from jail. This has obviously been kept from the public, as Kirishima's request for this to be private was accepted by the Judge. Kirishima and Bakugou got together, and even have a kid. How, you may ask? Easy to explain. So basically, they went to the hospital and explained that they wanted to start a family. And someone had a quirk to do exactly that. Their child's name is Katsuro Bakugou. I know, cute . And then, they had a happy, joyous, the end.

Yey. I'm done: DI had so much fun making this. The song above is so sad it's relaxing. I honestly thought this would be longer than I expected. ty for reading this! So, now I'm making a TodoDeku fanfic. I already started it but I barely wrote anything. The title is "Till the End .." It's going to be like the second part to this story. If you've read my "Genderbend MHA" I'm still continuing that, don't worry. However, I put a lot of my main focus on this story so I didn't have that much time to write much stories for that fanfic. Anyways, for the final 

QOTC: Did you enjoy this story?

My answer: Yes.

Edit: Okay, I never knew this got to * former * rank 8 in Kiribaku- I'm literally focusing on like three stories at the same time; w; Gold oven. Idk. Anyways, ty for fockin 1k + reads. I'm genuinely surprised people has found my story even tho this is a shit post. Idk if I should post like the second part to this yet- I finished it but I'm hesitant to post it bc I'm scared what people might think of it. The plot is kind of confusing at first but then it'll make sense eventually. 

Edit # 2: I really hate this. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I hate the logic in this. It's so- confusing. The fact that I made this- I'm mad at myself for making this. I was pretty lazy and I didn't know how to fix this sooo, bare with me please. I'll make some changes, but as I said in ch. 1, I'll keep the concept going. And when I mean "some", I mean a lot because this is so cringey and doesn't make any sense. No sense, whatsoever. 

LOL I JUST FINISHED EDITING IT AND I CHANGED LITERALLY, THE WHOLE THING EXCEPT THE PART WHERE IT SAYS:  Eventually, Kirishima has been imprisoned. LMFAO