𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱🌹

Edited: December 14,2020

LETS GO. CHAPTER NUMBER 20 :)) 2 weeks and 2 days is the amount of time I took to get here :)) Also, from now on, I will give you songs to vibe to. Sad or happy, the song will be a vibe ;) I started November 3 yeyeyeyey Ty for reading all the way here. Anyways;

QOTC: When did you first start watching anime? What anime was it? Tell the year. If not, month!

My answer: 2016! My first anime I watched is One Piece. My father introduced it to me when I was younger.

Anyways, back to le chapter :))

Bakuhoe pov.

"Kirishima?" I asked to the person who was entering from the balcony. I looked and saw Kiri in a deep black coat carrying a hat. "What the hell are you wearing and where have you been?!"

"H-Hey, Bakubro!" he said in a shakily voice.

"Quit the innocent act and answer my f*cking question!" I demanded. I could tell he was scared. 

"Listen I-" I knew he was trying to think of an excuse.

"Stop trying to think of an excuse and f*cking tell me the damn truth!" There was a silence between us. Then Kirishima broke it by taking a deep breath in and out.

"Okay... I'll explain... p-please don't get mad at me." he whispered. I nodded. He obviously meant that I won't get mad. Or try  to get mad. "You know your hunch when you thought I was the Bloody Riot?" Hold on... does this mean? "Yea... your hunch was correct."

I was fuming with anger. I tried to hide it and I successfully did. "Why the hell would you do this?" 

"I- I'll explain. Can we talk about this in your room first?" he simply just asked. I nodded and we went into my room. He took off his coat and folded it neatly and left it on his lap. "Where should I start? From the very, very,  beginning?"

"Yup. And no lies. Just tell me the truth."

"Well, it all started when I defeated the villain named Program. When the police took her in, they proclaimed that she was dead. I killed her by accident. I didn't mean to, really! But for some reason, I felt so satisfied. I don't know the true reason why I felt so satisfied when I killed her, so I won't be able to explain why I felt so satisfied. I couldn't control myself. I went to many dark alleyways and killed whoever was there. The first time I killed, I was too happy. But now, I feel awfully bored killing the same people over and over again." he explained. I calmed down but there was still anger within me to him. For some reason, I pulled him into a hug. I then felt tears streaming down from his face. "I- I'm sorry..." he said, choking on his tears.

"You know, the police wouldn't let it go."

"But you're letting it go? You, the Pro hero who was the most trusted with my case, letting it go?"

"Don't worry. I'm still a little mad." He chuckled, pulling away from the hug. To be honest, when his hair is down he looks pretty cute. "You look pretty cute with your hair like this." I rubbed his head. 

"Hey um... so I will go to jail, right?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled. "So, I just wanna ask, can us Pro heroes keep it a secret?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Please don't let it out to the public. That's what I mean. I don't want them to be rude to the Pro hero society." 

"That's your only request?" He nodded. "There's a chance you can be kicked out of the Pro hero society though..."

"As long as I'm just a civilian, sure." 

"Not so manly, eh?" 

"Oh shut up." Out of nowhere, I kissed him. It didn't take long for him to be melted into the kiss. 

Kirishima pov.

I guess it was me who got the betrayed look. 

"I love you, Eijiro."

"I love you too, Katsuki."