𝓐 𝓒𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯...🌹

Bakugo pov. (still)

"IF YOU WERE THE BLOODY RIOT, WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED THE PASSENGERS?" yelled Kirishima. He did make sense. The Bloody Riot is known to directly kill his victims.

"Denki, quickly evacuate everyone at the amusement park!" I said. He nodded. "Mina, contact more Pro heroes!" She nodded.

"What non-sense are you talking about?" asked this Bloody Riot.

"I've seen on the news! You're known to immediately kill your victims!" called out Kirishima. "Unless you're a fake, that is!" I could tell this statement made the Bloody Riot angry.

"You wanna see me kill them, Pro hero Red Riot?" asked the Bloody Riot. Before I could say anything, Kirishima activated his quirk and quickly went after the Bloody Riot. "B-Back off! H-Hey!" Why was he scared? I then saw Kiri punch him, hard enough to make him unconscious. 

Kirishima pov.

I held this fake up. I then punched him even more. I was sick of him. He was so disgusting, I really hate fakes of mine. And... he ruined the fun of my friend. 

"KIRISHIMA! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" yelled Bakugo. 

"And that's the required." I murmured under my breath. I stopped. I threw him and he landed right in front of Bakugo. 

"You can come down now!" he called out. I quickly pulled back the cart of where the passed out passengers are. The cart zoomed back down where you exit and enter the cart. A few more Pro heroes arrived with the police. To be more specific, the Pro heroes that came are Todoroki, Deku, Shinsou and Uraraka.

"Bakugo! And... Kirishima?" asked Todoroki, running up to us. I nodded at him.

"Kirishima-kun! It's been so long!" said Deku, running up to me. He hugged me. Damn, I forgot how strong he was. 

"I missed you too, bro." I said, pulling out of the hug. 

"How are you, Kirishima?" asked Shinsou. I gave him a thumbs up. I don't hate him, it's just that I'm scared that he might activate his quirk on me to know where I've been. 

"Kiri!" said Uraraka, patting me on the back.

"Really good to see you guys!" I said. I saw Mina and Denki join us up.

"He's defeated already? So the Bloody Riot is actually weak?" asked Denki, exanimating the body that I almost killed.

"Kirishima looked like he was going to kill him." said Bakugo. As he was the only one who witnessed me.

"Even if I just came back from America, I did a little research on the Bloody Riot and read that he immediately kill his victims and he doesn't kill in public places. This one has to be a fake because he didn't do any of the two." I told them a fact about me. Now they might be a little bit closer to finding me. Or they're still far away. 

"You were in America? How was it?" asked Uraraka. 

"It was fun." I said. The police then got the fake and 'us' Pro heroes were to examine the whole park. When we finished, we all said that we saw no other villains.

"Honestly, what was even the point of telling us to come here?" asked Shinsou. 

"Oh c'mon, babe. It was for safety precautions. Plus, we never knew that Kirishima would take the Bloody Riot out in just a punch." said Denki, kissing Shinsou. Their relationship is cute. 

"Stop it! You're gonna make me jealous that Tsu-chan isn't here!" said Uraraka. 

"You're in a relationship with Tsuyu?" Todoroki asked. She nodded.

"A month ago she proposed to be my girlfriend."

"Congrats, Uraraka!" said Deku. I'm surprised he didn't know as well. I saw Bakugo coming up to me.

"Can you come with me?" he whispered to me. I don't know why he wanted me to come with me but I just followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He kept quiet. He brought me out of the amusement park and went to a place near it. When we arrived, he showed me something horrific. We were at a cave full of... 

dead bodies. 

(A/N) Yea... short chapter. It may look long but in reality its short af. I did this chapter at school and I don't wanna get caught ;w; (I have online school) You may say "Oh well it's fine if you have online school!" I wish I could saw that but I can't. I have to show my camera so I have to be discreet when it comes to writing chapters. Promise I'll make the next one longer. Until next time!