📝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮🌹

Kirishima pov.

I opened my eyes and saw the bright sun shining through the windows. I groaned. A new day means more victims. I remember having the idea of writing a note to make things more interesting. I gently grinned and began to chuckle in a deranged way. Don't know why I did but I did. I got up of bed and went to the washroom. I was excited to write the letter. I then walked out of the bathroom, sat down, got a pencil and a piece of paper. The moment I put the pencil on the paper, I paused for a moment. I don't know why I paused. But then I started to scribble words on the paper, like I'm a writing freak. After a moment or three I finished writing my little note. 

I then went to my kitchen and ate some breakfast, like what an average civilian would do. But I obviously knew that I'm not just any average civilian. I wonder what people are saying about me on the internet. I then opened up my laptop, and I looked at the many articles about me. Bloody Riot... Second to All For One? or Who is Bloody Riot? but the one that caught my eye was the article Is There a Chance Bloody Riot Can Be Pro Hero Red Riot? I clicked on it. I read it and chuckled. 

"So... Mr. Ground Zero thought of this? My, and I thought he was just a dumbfounded friend. This can be interesting." I said. I then wore a disguise and went to the store to buy some groceries.

It's boring. I wish I can just kill someone right here and now. Not to mention that I'm impatient to put my note on a dead body. It's cute looking at innocent civilians who think that they won't be targeted by the great Bloody Riot and never know that he is right under their noses. I finally finished and payed at the cashier. Remembering that my own classmates are the best heroes satisfies me. If they ever find out that I'm the Bloody Riot, I would love to see their faces. Looking betrayed is so satisfying to me. 

~

Ah, it's noon already? Time flies too fast. Guess I can stop being impatient and finally have fun. I then put on my coat and hat like yesterday, got the note and went out again. I took the bullet train and waited until I'm at my desired destinations. 

I finally arrived to my destination. Going into dark alleys, one-by-one. I killed those in the dark alleyways I entered. If I remember I killed 5 people already. I wonder when I should place my note. Maybe for the last person I kill. I then killed 14 more people. 

"1 more then I could place my little note.~" I said in a happily voice. As I was walking through the city to find another dark alleyway, I saw two of the top pro heroes: Shouto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya. 

"Shit!" I mumbled under my breath. Why would there be pro heroes here? And they are the number 1 hero and number 3! I scoffed. 

I quickly walked into a different dark alleyway without them noticing me. I overheard their conversation, just a bit. 

"-I still think it's crazy why Kacchan thinks Kirishima-kun is the Bloody Riot. It's just absurd!" said Midoriya, protesting. 

"Midoriya, it's fine. Sometimes, Bakugo's right you know? So-" It was obvious that that was Todoroki's voice. But got cut off when walking passed by the alleyway. I then activated my quirk and waited 'till the next person to enter. Surprisingly it was quite quick for someone to enter the alleyway. I jumped out of my hiding spot. And before the victim could scream, I killed them. I then left the note behind and went on my way to the bullet train. Oh, wondering why I won't wash my coat if I killed 20 people? My coat is blood-proof. Pretty rare.

I arrived home and turned on the T.V. to see if the News mentioned the letter yet. Surprisingly fast, they did. 

"-We have also found this letter the Bloody Riot has left us. It says:

'Pro heroes, did you know? I, Bloody Riot, am the same age as the top three heroes. You're doing a terrible job trying to find me. So I decided to add something more interesting! You know, I'm thinking of adding two more letters tomorrow. Sounds like a good idea? Too bad... I'd have to kill 40 people then. But maybe, if you'll act more quickly and use your brains more, there's a chance I won't kill them. Your deadline is in three days to find out who I am and where I am. If you can't do any of those two, I won't hesitate to kill 40 or more people in a day.  -BR.'

The Pro heroes are now exanimating this letter that the Bloody Riot has given to us. Please, stay away from dark alleyways. It's where he kills people all the tim-"

Boring. Too boring. Should I show my face but not as the Bloody Riot, but as Eijiro Kirishima? Hmm... Maybe I shall.