51 - BONUS ROUND

ABBY's POV

"So who is it?" Soyeon looked directly into Minnie's eyes. "Who are you in a relationship with?"

Their gazes were burning hotter than the bright sun. I felt really nervous, but Minnie seemed to be in her most relaxed state.

"This girl beside me," she answered as she happily looked at me without any hesitations. "I'm in love with her."

I felt my cheeks getting warmer as the heat from my stomach slowly rose up. This is really it.

Except for Soojin and Miyeon who knew about it already, the rest of them seemed pretty surprised.

"Huh?!" Shuhua's eyes widened.

"F-For real?" Yuqi said as if she was refusing to believe it.

Soyeon on the other hand, just looked away after finding out about it.

I didn't know what to do, but the mood suddenly started going down. They were still in shock, while the others.. Well, they weren't exactly happy with it.

"For how long have you guys been dating?" Yuqi asked.

I was scared that their reactions, especially the maknaes, wouldn't be exactly good to us. I mean, I totally get it if they won't like me romantically for Minnie because she's their perfect Unnie after all.

But to my surprise, Shuhua's expression suddenly brightened up. "Yeah, you should tell us your story!"

Huh? What is this? She seems pretty excited about it..

"This is surprising.." Yuqi paused and smiled at Minnie. "But if you're happy, I'm sure there's no reason for us to get upset over this, Unnie. I just wish that you told us sooner."

Damn. I can't believe they're actually open about it!

Minnie softly smiled back at her. "Yeah, honestly I was a bit worried about it.."

"Well, at least we know now," Yuqi replied as she confusedly turned to the rest of the members. "Hey Unnies, why aren't you saying anything? Are you that speechless?"

Upon hearing that, Soyeon suddenly offered her hand to Minnie.

"Congrats," Soyeon smiled a little. "I'm happy for you. I hope you'll take care of Abby the way that she takes care of you and the rest of us."

Minnie chuckled as she shook her hand. "Thank you and I sure will."

"Soojin Unnie and Miyeon Unnie!" Shuhua said. "Are you really just going to keep staring at them like that? No reactions or anything? Are you made up of stones?"

Yuqi laughed. "Shuhua is right. What's with your faces, Unnies?"

However, I couldn't just take it easily. I knew exactly why they're both acting like that and honestly, it's making me uncomfortable.

Soojin forced a smile. "Yeah, congrats."

Miyeon on the other hand just sighed. The rest of them knew that something was odd, but thankfully, they didn't look deeper into it.

"Anyway, so the two of you have been messing behind our backs huh?" Yuqi jokingly said.

"If you put it that way, you're making us look so bad," Minnie embarrassedly replied.

"So what's the plan now? Will you tell your family about this, Unnie?" Shuhua curiously asked.

Minnie lovingly looked at me. "Yeah, I can't wait to introduce Abby to them. When we get the chance to visit Thailand, I'll make sure to bring her to our house."