2

Jiwoo's POV

Huh! I don't want to go but I can't miss class. Nerds don't do that. As I get dressed, my roommates start to stir from their dreamy sleep. All four of us share the same friend circle but not the same class.

We get ready, joke around a bit and head towards our classes. Stark white with benches climbing up as you move towards the back and a lot of alley space. What always draws my attention here is the presence of both black and white boards. I mean one long of either type could have done but ....college authorities...

"Park Jiwoo, Happy First Day!!" Here comes our over enthusiast friend, Sung Ho. He gets excited for literally anything. 20 years of age have not kidnapped the 5-year-old child within him. We sit at our usual places, me at the corner front desk and he, behind me. 

"Heard about the new professor?" He asks.

"Yeah. Only one new prof this year and every single girl is talking about the same thing."

"I sometimes really wonder what exactly is wrong with you. Get out of your books for once and look at the handsomeness around you." He says combing his hair.

"Not my cup of tea." I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, his is the first class. They say, even boys can fall for him" He finishes just as I turn to see the professor entering.

I can see, Why.

I admit, never have I ever seen a face as handsome as that. Too smart to be a professor. He must be 25 something. But my impressed face quickly gets replaced by a bored expression and I roll my eyes as I hear a collective gasp from girls across the room. The loudest I have yet heard for a teacher.

The one thing I hate about beauty is, it draws attention. I guess, he is used to this reaction from his students.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. Call me V" Our professor greets us with a boxy smile and a voice deeper than the ocean. He motions us to sit down."Let's begin with your introductions. From the far right corner, please."

Thankfully, I am in the front left corner. So yup. I'll be the last one. One by one 79 students before me introduce themselves with their hobbies."Good morning sir. I am Park Jiwoo and I like writing." He nods at me with a small smile and turns to the class.

"Before we begin"His voice stern and so does his face" I would like you all to be sure that disturbance will not be tolerated" He turns to the boards, his back greeting a ringing silence from the class. Everyone is awestruck at this sudden change of tone, which had its effect, I must say. But I agree. A professor like him has to be stern to handle a class of 20 hormonal girls.

 Not that we are teenagers or anything. All of us are over 20 years of age. And aging has turned some "could be good girls" into real bitches.

After 90 minutes, the bell rings. Yes, our college has a bell."Read what you have been taught. For the first 15 minutes tomorrow, we'll be solving your doubts if you have any. Then we shall proceed to the exercises. Good day to you all. Adjourn." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys!! Teacher entered. Yay. Btw I might use some Korean words. For eg." Yeolobun" means "everyone". I myself don't know many Korean words. Also, this is my first fanfiction. So please let me know what you think about it. Suggestions are open. Thank you for reading!!

Love you guys!!