8

Taehyung's POV

And in course of the 10-minute advertisement before the movie, Bangtan came up with a rescue plan for me.

I am excited. I don't even know how the three hour movie time passed. Now that we are entering the food court, I am getting nervous.

What if they say no?

"Hey...Excuse me..." Namjoon hyung walks up to one of her friends whose name I guess is Eunmi. "I hope you won't mind joining us for the dinner?"

All four of them turn around with a bewildered expression.

"Actually we wanted to say thank you for the tickets."

"Oh please don't bother. It wasn't a big deal. Besides, we are thankful that we got a chance to meet you." Jiwoo says.

This isn't going as planned.

"Still, let us express gratitude properly." Namjoon hyung continued.

They look at each other. Eunmi whispers something to the others.

"We really don't want to interfere in your evening..." She says.

"I promise, it is not interference. We will be glad to host you."

They finally gave in. It was a good decision to let Namjoon hyung talk to them. No one can say no to him.

We head towards the only table large enough to accommodate 11 people.

"I'll get you your orders," Jimin says.

"I'll have..." Jungkook started but Jin hyung cut him off "Let the ladies order first. Manners, Kook."

Jin hyung, please stop being eomma for once!!

"I'll come along. You won't be able to get everything on your own, sir." Jiwoo says.

And Bangtan bursts out laughing. Sure, Jimin won't be able to carry it all with his small hands.

But the girls look perplexed.

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" Jiwoo says, looking nervous.

"Ah, no," Jimin replies glaring at us. He caught the joke. "It's just that my hyungs here like to make fun of my small hands and short height."

"But you all still taller than all of us..." Sanghee says pointing towards the girls.

"That's so kind of you." Jimin smile at her "And please don't call us sir. Tae is your professor, not us. You can call me oppa." He looks at the others who nod back.

Great, now only I am to remain in formal terms with them.

"Shall we go then?" He asks. Jiwoo walks towards the counter with Jimin occasionally nodding to something that he is telling her. Jimin is easy to get along with. Next, we know is that we have food at our tables.

Jiwoo is sitting across the circular table in front of me. She has hardly touched her food. Well, she is not even looking up. We are making her uncomfortable, I guess. The other three are enjoying themselves, talking to us, laughing at Jin's dad jokes, but not her. She is nodding and smiling sometimes but she is not into the moment to enjoy.

"That thing is for consumption, you know..." Yoongi hyung who is sitting next to her says.

She jerks up her head to look at him "Oh...I'm sorry. I was just...lost in thoughts."

"How can you be lost in thoughts when someone as handsome as myself is sitting at the same table as you?" Jin hyung smirks at her. Jin hyung, please!!

But, it worked. Her face breaks into a genuine smile. "Actually, I am still not able to believe my luck." She smirks back. And finally, I feel a bit light.

"Hey, I really don't believe you guys are still at college," Jungkook says, "I thought you were some beauty pageant winners whom V hyung happened to know." He says to Angela.

"Kookie, stop flirting with the ladies. Is this what we taught you?" Hoseok taunts him.

"Aah...Don't stop him. She actually craves appreciation." Jiwoo smirks at her friend "We don't praise her much...so..." She scrunches her nose to show a cute smile and is hit on the arm by Angela.

"Oh...you speak on own?" Savage Yoongi smiles at her. She just smiles back and back to silence.

"I told you, it wasn't a great plan Tae." Jimin whispers to me "Apologising for interference by interfering even more."

She finishes her plate and stands up to throw it in the bin. I stand up too and walk behind her.

"I did not mean to invade your personal space tonight, just wanted to say sorry for the earlier inconvenience." I say looking into her eyes. She has beautiful eyes.

"I know. I am sorry sir," She looks back into mine "For the misbehaviour with that wallet." Staring at her feet, she continues " And I'm sorry for my behaviour now as well. I am just not good at socializing. I get nervous around new people. Mind, sort of, goes blank."

"It's okay. Please don't apologise. I should be sorry to put you in this situation. I am sorry."

She smiles at me. The first non-afraid, non-forced, genuine one I have received from her.

"So you won't bite me off for this...right?"

"No promises." She says and we laugh. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jimin impressed. 

The night ended on a good note.

Jiwoo's POV

Okay, so, good men still exist. And professor Kim Taehyung is one of them.

Maybe it isn't that bad. All of this.

I enjoyed tonight. It felt nice. Amidst those waves of laughter, happy people, taunts, it felt home.

But...

I liked the last part the most.

When Kim Taehyung talked to me. I like the sound of his voice. I like his boxy smile. I like that clicking of his shoes against the floor.

Aahhh!

I have started to like a lot of things that I should not.

That I don't want to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys! Another update. Again, I say sorry for its length. Please vote and comment if you like reading this and let me know how you feel about it. Thanks for reading.

Love you all!