6

Jiwoo's POV

"My dearest people, as you know, semester exams are coming. I would like to give you some instructions about that."

Fifth-semester exams are due in a month. Today, we are seated in the physics practical lab where Prof V had beckoned us a few minutes ago and started talking about this before beginning the actual class. Only a few students are as relaxed as I am. I am all ready for the exams, as always.

"And for today, you are going to perform the activities written on the board while I will see through the assignments that were given two weeks ago and due submission, today. Is that clear?" He finishes.

"Yes, sir." And we set to work, Sungho and I, at the same table. He does this to annoy me, talking and disturbing. 

The students file one after the other approaching V sir, handing over their assignments and receiving reviews, over the buzzing of the other working students.

The lab is quite big. The wall on which the door is present also contains the boards at its centre, teacher's desk to the far left corner. Its position makes it comfortable for the teacher to sit and keep an eye on the students while simultaneously hiding from the view.

We are standing at the second table, a little right to the desk. I have been thorough with these practicals many times. I don't need much time to finish them. As soon as I finish the last one, Sungho's mouth opens starting to spit nonsense. This is his favourite part, I finish so that he gets the licence to annoy me.

But today, my impatience is at its height. Because as soon as he starts, the source of my ultimate irritation walks to the teacher's desk. To Professor V. 

Yuna has a finger twirling the strands of her hair, the same one which did not find a place in the ponytail. The honey-coated voice "Good morning, sir." And the sweet as diabetes smile to piss me off even more.

Recently, I don't know why, I have been paying much more attention to this bitch's flirts than she deserves. Well, actually, she deserves none. The flirts. The intensity increased when I started asking a bit more questions than I used to. Finally, V sir seems to be satisfied by the amount of vocals I use in his class, assisting me quite a lot.

And I have started to like it.

It might be a reason that Miss Elegant Ponytail pisses me off at the slightest use of her voice in physics class.

I wave my hand to silence the second source of irritation of the day, roll my eyes at the teacher's desk and sit down with head in my arms.

Peace never lasts long, I guess.

Sungho nudges me to get up. My turn has come really quickly. I walk with my assignment in hand toward the desk with an aura of attitude. Sometimes I feel its unnecessary, but there isn't much I can do about it.

I hand it to V sir and wish him. He. Simply. Nods.

What?!

More horror is awaiting me. He finishes reading it and rolls his eyes.

WHAT?!!!

Shock is pretty evident on my face because before I can say anything, he opens his mouth to speak "Why is your face written with shock?"

Because I know my assignment should receive something far better than a good review, let alone an eye roll!!

"I thought you liked eye-rolling..." He says with a smug smile "Only a few minutes ago you did it. I thought that must be fun. Apparently, it's not."

He saw it. He frecking saw it. I have observed it a few times that he indeed notices me but never realised...to such minute details.

"Hey...Don't panic. I happened to see it. I am not stalking you or anything." He says with a genuine smile.

Something is surely wrong with this man. Either he did not sleep well last night to be babbling things like this or he has hit himself on the head with something hard and is barmy. Only that, he is not babbling and seems to be in the right mind.

But simultaneously, not.

I open and close my mouth like a goldfish still staring at him uncertainly. 

"As for reviews, you are right in thinking whatever you are thinking. It's just perfect. And points, well, you know what you will get." He continues with lips curved into a small smile.

To be honest, now, I don't think I'll get a single point after what I just witnessed as a  response to the file in professor's hands. Let alone my speculated points.

I take my file back, bow and start to turn back when he says "I am sorry if I scared this topper into thinking that she is going to receive zero points." I swear, I'll punch his face if continues to smile like this for a second more. 

I retreat to my seat to find another smug smile. My dearest Sungho. "Ohho...our beloved professor is trying to impress the only person not interested in him." 

I punch him hard in the ribs. The creature recoils in a lump, not talking for the rest of the period.

However hard my friends try, they still fear my fury. I have tried thousands of times to show that I am not dangerous. But no...

Well, this wasn't dangerous, right?

My mind is drifting to another thing worth worrying. Prof V has seen me rolling eyes. He has seen me copy the answers that I don't dare to ask. He has voluntarily helped me out of sticky self-asserting moments. The question is...

Why?

There is another problem this professor is creating.

Surges of jealousy.

In literally every girl in the room.

Particularly, Yuna.

I know she won't dare after what happened last time in the cafe. But she visibly despises me.

It does not concern me anyway. What I don't understand about myself is that I like this jealousy. I feel satisfied when she throws me disgruntled looks.

For once, I am happy to be the recipient but not the cause of those looks.

Thanks a lot...Our Beloved Professor.

And I have got exams coming!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys. Another update. Sorry for the cliche approach. And also for the short length of the part. Please vote if you are liking this story. Thanks for reading.

Love you all!