27

Jiwoo's POV

We are at the mall. Outside the PVR waiting for the other 7 guys to show up.

Now that I think about it, they are not really so much older than us. And their actions make them even younger. Bangtan as they call themselves...

The last time we met them here, I remember, I wasn't very nice. I have met them twice after that, once at Taehyung's house and second, at the coffee house though it was only one of them.

Has Yoongi told Taehyung what I told him?

Doesn't matter, now that I have told him the entire story.

"Is it them?" Myeong asks pointing towards a group of men coming in our direction. "Oh yes, it is." He answers himself after spotting Taehyung behind them.

As Bangtan draws nearer, I spot all of them except Taehyung, smiling mischievously.

Okay...Be ready Jiwoo. Others will be having a lot of fun tonight.

"Annyong!" Jimin says as they come to a halt in front of us. We look like two groups about to start a soccer game. 

"Annyonghaseyo..." My team bows reverently.

"So, we meet again," Jungkook says, flashing me a bunny smile.

"Of course we had to." Jin cuts in before we could reply. "Everyone wants to see this worldwide handsome face, you know."

The boys in my team are visibly surprised at this straightforwardness. But I can see that they agree, he is literally worldwide handsome.

"I just could not control myself anymore. So I asked our beloved professor to invite you all." I say.

"So that we could drown in your beauty..." This is Angela. All heads turn towards her. Wait! Is she really...dreamy? Sanghee nudges her hard and that brings her back to her sense.

This is so embarrassing. Bangtan laughs it off. Thank you!

"While we introduce ourselves to each other, how about Jiwoo and Tae go get the tickets?" Yoongi says. He winks at Tae and I am sure he was not at all trying to hide it.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. They know each other and we all know them, so we will be only wasting time all of us standing here. Besides the line is also getting longer." Hoseok says, smiling.

Everyone around us is smiling idiotically. This is so annoying. And the evening has just started.

"We will go but don't you think it is unfair?" I say.

"Unfair?" Namjoon says.

"You are 13 people against 2. This is unfair. And how are we supposed to know that you will not be plotting against us while we are gone?" I say with an innocent face.

They start laughing. "You two can plot while you stand in the line," Jin says. Man...his smile.

I really am disappointed that all these men are friends. It reduced girls' chances to select one finally. And getting approval of all, let's just forget it.

I am the lucky one, I guess.

Taehyung and I go to the line. It is pretty short today. He stands behind me and slowly puts his hand on my shoulder. I blush. Yes, I do!

"You don't have to do that," I say. I don't like PDA.

"Wae? You don't like that I am bragging a bit?"

"You know how to shut me up."

"Yes, but I am not doing this for PDA. The last time I saw you here, the guy behind you was literally seeking a chance to touch you. I cannot risk that this time, now that you are my..."