25

Jiwoo's POV

This tank building is so damn awesome. Aiding to the stars in the night sky, we have a breeze today. Everything is so soothing. So perfect for a first proper meetup.

How I found this building, well, that's not a story. I just came back for a reason and it mesmerized me so much that I could not bring myself to do anything.

Every Friday, I come here. And cry. A lot. Only once it happened that I did not. when V sir came here on my invitation.

And maybe tonight it will be a second time that I don't cry.

Because of him, again.

I am standing behind the joke for a boundary, looking down. It is pretty high.

Will it hurt if I just fall down?

Oh no!! I should not be thinking about this. NO!

I quickly move a bit away from the ledge. 

There are footsteps behind me. 

It's him.

He is wearing a maroon sweatshirt and black casual pants and has a bit of messy hair covering his forehead completely.

"You could have just pushed me down if you wanted to kill me," I say.

"Huh?"

"Why put on this getup?" I smile widely.

Something in the confession this evening has eased up the aura between us. I find it easier to open my mouth now.

"You could have directly called me handsome..." He returns me that rectangular smile.

And...silence. 

Like what exactly are we supposed to do?

We just sit down by the wall, a bit nearer than the last time.

I can smell his scent. It's so good.

"I know..." He says, suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I know, that I smell good." He smiles at me teasingly.

Here we go again. Let me just not think anything...

"It won't help. Now that I am by your side, I am sure you can't stop thinking." Opens his mouth again!

You want to play huh?

"Now that you have said it, I guess you will be fine if I put my head on your shoulder." I return the tease. "I can smell you better this way."

He is a bit surprised at my words.

"Yah! You could have directly done that! Why tease?"

I shrug. "Just, playing along."

We start laughing.

"So aren't you really going to do that?" He asks after some time.

"Do what?"

He points to me and then to his shoulder.

Damn...I was joking.

It will be weird...but nice as well, right?

I move closer and rest my head on his shoulder.

A strange tingling sensation runs through me. I can feel him tense at my touch.

I haven't ever done this sort of skinship. I guess I will ease up with time. And so will he.

"Jiwoo..." He calls a few minutes later.

"Hmm?"

"What will you call me?"