Shuuichi's Obession

"Finally... An actual piece of clothing that was worn by Kokichi himself, the perfect centerpiece for my shrine..."

I sniffed them and started giggling

" They smell just like him... I'll never ever wash these..."

I actually started rubbing them against my face, the material is so nice. Actually... I wanna wear them... I took my pants and underwear off before putting them on.

" Ah... They even feel good... Maybe I could just..."

I actually started touching myself while wearing them...

"Ah... Kokichi..."

One day I wanna jerk him off like this. I wanna wrap my hand around his dick and stroke until he cums right into my hand. I want him to moan my name I want to hear him squeal... Better yet I wanna have sex with him. I bet it feels amazing inside of him... So warm and tight... And he's so small so I'm sure I'd be able to just pick him up and have my way with him...

" Uh...Uh...Haaaaaaaa... K-Kokichi... I... Love you so much..."

" Haaaaa...Nnnnn... Kokichi...."

I always do this and moan his name out. I don't want anyone else but him. And I promise that one day we will be to together. We'll be a perfect couple.

" K-Kokichi... You're making me close..."

I jerked myself off quicker making myself moan even more. I want him. I want him so badly.

" K-Kokichi...Kokichi...!"

I came all over the underwear, once it came to a stop I took them off and I grabbed a thumbtack and I hung them on the wall right in between my many posters and right above my collection of dolls of him. I grabbed one of the many Kokichi body pillows and held it tightly as I laid in my bed.

" I love you Kokichi... I love you so so so much... And I promise, soon we will be together. One day we'll get married and have lots of kids and then we'll grow old together and finally we'll die together. Our life will be perfect."

" I will make him mine... Even if it means I have to kidnap and kill him."