Getting Rid Of Bodies

"My little angel... Will you be a good boy and come out here for a second."

I came out the room and what I saw scared the shit out of me.

" What the fuck?!"

I was staring at two dead bodies, and they weren't just any dead bodies they were cops.

" D-did you kill them...?"

" Yes."

" W-why...?"

"Because they were questioning me."

" So you go and kill them?!"

" Yes. I did it for us.

I knew he was insane before but he's just so calm, it was like this didn't faze him. If he's so quick to murder two people without even questioning himself how long do I have before he turns on me. He was holding a knife and he started slowly walking towards me I started to walk back away from him, is he gonna kill me now?

" Don't be afraid my darling... I don't plan on hurting you... As long as you do what I say.... Now take this knife and go cut up the bodies..."

" W-why do I have to?! I didn't kil-"

He took the knife and pressed it up against my neck.

" Kokichi... I just murdered 2 people and I would hate to make it 3... Now do what you're told..."

I hesitantly took the knife from him and walked over to the bodies.

" Take your clothes off first... I would hate for your pretty dress to get ruined."

I slowly took the dress off.

"Your panties too..."

" D-do I have to...?"

" Are you arguing with me?"

" N-no daddy..."

I took the underwear off and put them to the side with the dress. I picked up one of their arms and started to cut. I felt like I was gonna throw up this is so disgusting and there's so much blood and don't even get me started on the sound.

" A-aren't you gonna help me?! Y-you're the reason I'm doing this."

" I will help you. Once your done cutting them up I'll get rid of anything that could possibly identify them. But I'll make sure I completely get rid of their heads, maybe I'll burn them or throw them in acid."

I finally finished cutting off the arm and when I did I threw up.

" Darling... You can't be this squeamish, you're just cutting up a dead body."

" *Just*?! Y-you've done this before... How many people have you killed...?"

" I've lost count... If I had to guess somewhere between 80 to 110 people..."

" Y-y-you're a serial killer..."

" Yeah... I am... Where do yo think I go during the day...? I'm hunting for victims..."

" Do yo know what they call me...? Slicer... Because I slice my victims completely in half..."

He came over to me and stroked my cheek.

" Are you even more scared of me now that you know I'm a serial killer...? Are you scared that I'll snap and slice you in half...?"

" Y-yes..."

" Well don't be... I would never hurt you my little angel... Unless you fuck me over..."

He gave me a tight hug. I was genuinely scared of him before now even more terrified. This motherfucker is unpredictable, I gotta get outta here before he decides that I'm a liability.

" Why don't you be a good boy and go wait in our room until I'm finished. I don't want you t get anymore sick looking at this mess."

I put my clothes back on and walked into our room. I sat on the floor next to the bed and started sobbing.

" I wanna go home. I wanna go back to my old life. I wanna sleep in my own bed and go to the bathroom without someone following me. I wanna go back to wearing my own clothes. I wanna go home I wanna go home I wanna go home!" 

My Favorite Stalker (Oumasai) {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें