Happy Birthday My Special Boy

I woke up that morning surprisingly not handcuffed to Shuuichi, I was instead handcuffed to the bed post. I turned over to see a note on the nightstand.  It read, " Happy birthday my little angel, I went to get you a few things for the party I'm throwing for you. I left you a little surprise in the basement. I am TRUSTING you with the key to unlock your handcuffs. If you touch anything that isn't in the basement I will slit your throat, understand? I love you very much. Love your husband ❤❤❤." Ugh. I grabbed the key off the nightstand and unlocked the handcuffs. I got off the bed and walked out of the room. First thing I did was look around for a phone. Which of course there wasn't one, then I checked the door. Why in the world would I ever think he would leave one. I honestly didn't even realize today was my birthday, I don't even know what day it is. I have no other options do I? I walked into the basement and I saw a purple present with a black bow on it.

" I guess that's for me."

I opened the box and in there was a shock collar? And a very short revealing dress. He got me a shock collar? There was another note in the box. " This is for you. I want to see you wearing both of these when I get home or you'll be punished. I love you ❤"

I hate the punishments he gives me.  It all ranges depending on what I did,  he'll strip me naked and spank me, starve me for a week, make me sleep naked on the cold basement floor for 3 days, make me sit in an ice bath for an hour or worst of all he'll rape me at knife point and he'll cut me if I say it hurts.  So needless to say my life right now is shit.

" Why is he so hellbent on treating me like his fucking pet?"

I feel like it's a matter of time before he makes me eat out of dog bowls. I sighed and took off the dress I was currently wearing and put on the other one as well as the collar. Oh great it's completely see through.

" *Sigh* I hate all of this."

I could hear the front door opening, footsteps and then the basement door opening.

" Look at you... So sexy."

" And you put the collar on, good boy. Now when you disobey me I'll just shock you."

He took a remote out and pressed it and instantly I felt electricity go through my body.

" Ow! I didn't even do anything!"

" I know, I just wanted to test it to make sure it's working."

" Come here... I have a little surprise for you."

He grabbed my hand and he pulled me upstairs. On the table I saw a cake.

" It's your favorite, a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cake. I know you'll like it."

" Now open wide."

He cut a piece of the cake and motioned the fork towards my mouth. But I refused to open my mouth. He kind of sighed before shocking me again.

" Now will you open your mouth?"

I refused again and he shocked me.

" Fine if you won't eat it then I'll just force you."

He forcefully opened my mouth and shoved the fork in. Then he forced me me to chew it.

" Now swallow."

But instead of swallowing I spit back in his face, then Immediately regretted it cuz I know I'm gonna get my ass beat now. And I was right cuz the next thing I know he punched me dead in the face and I blacked out. When I woke up again my wrist and ankles were tied and handcuffed to a bed and I was completely naked and covered in fresh bruises and blood. My face hurts.

" W-where am I?"

" A place where no one will be able to hear you scream..."

When I turned to look around I saw Shuuichi holding a bloody chainsaw. If the grim reaper was a human he would look exactly like Shuuichi.

" You have no idea how pissed I am now. So angry that I took my anger out on at least six people."

I figured that's why he was covered in blood. He slowly walked over to me and dragged the chainsaw across my stomach, then he leaned down to whisper into my ear.

" *Whispering* If you ever try that shit again I will gouge your eyes out, cut all your fingers and toes off and cut off all you limbs including your dick and when you're on the brink of death I will throw your limbless body into a wood chipper... Do I make myself clear."

" Y-yes daddy..."

" Good..."

He started to walk away.

" You know... This was supposed to be your special day... We going to eat cake together, I was going to give you another little gift. And maybe I would've taken you outside and took you somewhere nice and pretty just like you... But you ruined all of that...."

" Actually... Why don't I just chop you up into nice little tiny pieces right now."

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He turned it on and I started screaming and crying as loud as possibly could and I tried to get out of these restraints. I could tell he was getting visibly angry. He walked behind me and I guess he flipped a table over, he turned back around to me and slapped me in the face hard.

" SHUT UP!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! You're giving me a migraine."

" It doesn't matter how loud you scream and cry no one will hear you..."

" Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait!! Don't do this!! I don't wanna die!"

" Well thats too bad isn't it...?"

I cried and cried as he lowered the chainsaw closer and closer to my arm and when he was just inches away from it he stopped and threw it the side.

" Killing you like this would be too easy... I want you to resist as I overpower you."

He covered my mouth with 5 layers of duct tape and instead he got a very sharp knife. He stripped his clothes off and got on top of me. I kept trying to scream and cry. I struggled as he tried to force his way in me, he got mad and slapped me again.

" Stop struggling dammit."

I kept trying to kick my way out of this and he ended up stabbing in the leg.

" Mmm!!!!!!"

It hurt so bad and the fact that he ended up forcing his way inside me hurt more. I just want the pain to end.

" You...Asked for this..."

"Mmph....Mmph!!"

As he forcefully had his way with me I kept screaming and crying through the duct tape, the more I cried the harder he went. The pain is excruciating.

"*Sob* *Sob* Mmph!!"

" You can cry and scream all you want... I still know you like it..."

No I don't like or want it. In fact I kinda wished he had killed me now. Anything would be better then this. He kept doing this until he came inside me. He got off of me and stroked my cheek with his knife.

" Let this be a lesson as to not fuck with me..."

He kissed my forehead before walking behind me the next thing I felt was a needle in my neck.

" Shhhhhhh... Next time you wake up you'll be in our bed... And I'll forgive you and we'll pretend like this never happened..."

And then I lost consciousness.