Sleeping With The Stalker

I feel like I'm loosing my goddamn mind. I'm afraid to turn corners in my own house. Sometimes whenever I blink I see him, he's taking over my mind. It's been weeks since I've last saw...Him... And I'd probably like to keep it that way. I'm gonna go take a nice long hot shower... Maybe that'll take my mind off of him... I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, the bathroom quickly filled up with steam. I stripped my clothes off and got in.

" Ah... This feels really good..."

Nice and hot. This is exactly what I needed. I let the hot water splash on my face.

" You look so cute when you're naked Kokichi..."

" Ah!"

I stumbled back to see him standing there.

" H-how did you get in here...? I-I locked the door..."

" Don't worry about that..."

He came closer to me and stroked his hand up and down my arm.

" Have you put more thought into my offer...? Well it wasn't really an offer..."

" A-about being your boyfriend...?"

" What else my love...?"

" C-can I still have more time...? It's a really big commitment."

He cupped my wet cheek with his hand.

" My darling... I'm starting to loose my patience with how long you're taking.... I might have to go through with kidnapping you like I thought... What a shame... And I thought you would be willing..."

Oh no... This is bad... He wants to kidnap me! Think of something.

" Y-you don't have to do that...! I-I never said I *wouldn't*, I just need a little time. I mean what will my friends say when they see that I have a boyfriend they never met?"

" You can just tell them it was love at first sight... Because that's what it was... I saw you for the first time and instantly fell in love..."

" Here... Why don't I get your back for you..."

He grabbed the towel from me and started to slowly wash my back. I hate the way he touches me.

" Your skin is beautiful... So delicately soft and smooth... I love it..."

" S-stop that..."

" Stop what my beautiful angel...? Touching you like this... When you have such soft skin like this it deserves to be touched all the time..."

" And one day I'll touch you somewhere else..."

" I'll tell you what... How about I sleep with you tonight... I'll get to show you how good I am at cuddling... Maybe that'll convince you to become my boyfriend..."

"Y-you don't have to do that..."

" Oh but I want to. I'd love a chance to sleep with you..."

" I... I think I'm done with my shower..."

I turned the water off and slowly stepped out of the shower.

" Here... Let me dry you off..."

" N-no... I can do that-"

" Shhhhh... Don't speak darling... I wouldn't want you to waste that beautiful voice of yours..."

He started to dry me off. With every touch I became more and more uncomfortable. I hate this I hate it so much. The more he did the more he kept whispering in my ear how beautiful I am. When he finished he slowly dressed me.

" You look so cute... Now let's go to bed..."

He actually picked me up and carried me back into my room and he placed me on to the bed.

" A beautiful boy like you shouldn't use his legs so often..."

He kissed me on the forehead before turning my light off. He got in the bed next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. I've never been so scared in my entire life.

"Good night Kokichi... I love you dearly..."