Smut

Smut warning: Don't like don't read

Bill pulls me to his room and pushes me onto his bed as he crawls on top of me, his lips hungrily attacking mine making me blush bright red as he forces his tongue into my mouth leaving no space untouched as I weakly try to push him off of me. He pulls himself away from the kiss only to take his hat and coat off. "Bill please you're just drunk. Just get off."

"Hush pintree." He puts his finger over his lips. "Drunkkkkk or not I want thissss and sssso do you. Justttt tryyyy to deny it."

"I...." He's right I can't deny that the idea of him kissing and touching me excites me. I do want this but I can't help feel scared about what may happen afterwards. He moves down to my feet taking my boots and socks off and takes his own off as well. He sits on my waist straddling my hips. He grabs my arms pulling me up into a sitting postion as he takes off my jacket and bandana. I watch as his tan fingers unbutton my shirt him pulling it off me then pushing me back onto the bed. I look up at him as he smirks down at me and slowly unbuttons his shirt, a slight redness on his cheeks. he tosses his shirt to the side and licks and sucks on my neck occasionaly biting it making me release soft moans.

"I see my pinetree is sensitive." He says against my neck as his hands strip me of my pants and undergarments leaving me exposed. He removes the last of his clothes and holds two fingers up to my mouth. "Opennnnnn up Pinetree." I slowly open my mouth and he shoves his fingers in almost making me gag. "Now ssssuck." I do as he says until he pulls his fingers out of my mouth, saliva dripping from them. "Good bbboy." He moves his fingers down to my enterance and shoves them in making me cry out in pain.

"Ow ow stop please! It hurts!" Tears of pain leak down my cheeks as he pulls his fingers in and out of me.

"Shh hush now. It hurts at first but give it time and it will turn to something good." After a few more minutes the pain finally turns to pleasure leaving me a moaning and blushing mess again. He pulls his fingers out of me and without warning shoves his whole erection into me. My back arches as I scream in pain, him covering my mouth with his hand muffling my scream. Tears from pain roll down my cheeks as I look up at him. "I know I know it hurts. Just let yourself get used to it first then we'll keep going." A few minutes later the pain finally subsides so I give him a nod to signal him to keep going. He slowly moves his hips thrusting into me as he removes his hand from my mouth. It hurts a bit at first but evenutally I get used to it and am moaning as I grip the bed sheets in my hands.

"F-faster...h-harder Bill.." I mutter out. I see him smirk as he starts ramming into me harder and faster making the bed creak beneath us and making me scream out in pain and pleasure as he goes harder and faster on my prostate.

"That's the spot, oh fuck Pinetree." Bill grunts and moans as he keeps going harder and harder abusing my prostate even grabbing my ass tightly and slapping it a few times. "Oh fuck yes. You fit me so fucking well Pinetree and make me feel so good." His mouth attacks mine, our moans muffled in the kiss as our tongues fight for dominance his easily winning. He holds my hands down against the bed as he keeps thrusting in me it hurting so bad but at the same time feeling so fucking fantastic. After what felt like endless amounts of him thrusting into me I hear him moan one last time and cum inside of me as I moan and cum onto our chests as well. I look up at him as he stays hovering over me red in the face and heavily panting. He pulls out of me it causing me to softly moan one last time. He lays next to me pulling a blanket over us and pulling me close to his chest kissing my forehead. I relax in his warmth and let sleep take over.o

I wake up the next morning have to blink a few times before I realize Bill and I are still naked and he still has his arms around me. I gently get out of his arms and sit up groaning in pain my hips and lower back aching in pain. I look over to the floor seeing all my clothes are out of reach so I for the piece of nearest clothing which happens to be Bill's coat. I pull it on not bothering to button it just holding it so I'm covered. It's too big for me, the sleeves going over my hands and hanging off my shoulders and the coat itself going to my ankles. I push myself off the bed trying to stand but the pain is so bad I fall onto my hands and knees one arm leaning against Bill's trunk. "Fuck...." I quietly mumble to myself.

"Well itsn't that a sight to see." I jump slightly seeing Bill awake and staring at me. Oh no he's going to be mad I'm wearing his coat.

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't reach my clothes and I thought if I could wear it just so I could get my clothes then no harm done."

"Relax I'm not angry. I think you look fucking sexy in it honestly." His smirk makes me blush. He stands up pulling his pants on and picks up his hat. He walks over to me and puts the hat on my head. "Perfect. You look so good I might just fuck you again right here and now." I feel myself blush red as he says that and kneels down to my height.

"B-Bill I..."

"I wasn't drunk. Sure I had a few drinks but I have a high acohol tolerance so I was tipsy but not drunk. I meant everything I said last night. I love you Dipper Pines. You don't have to say it back but I love you." My eyes widen as I feel myself blushing more. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. The best part is I feel him kiss me back.