Smut part 2

Pain. That is the first thing I feel. Pain and warmth. Then I hear a voice, a deep husky but soothing voice softly humming. I manage to slowly open my eyes taking in my surroundings. I recognize Bill's sleeping quarters, feeling the soft fabric of his sheets in between my fingers. "Dipper?" I look up seeing Bill with a disbelief look in his eye. Before I can say anything he hugs me tightly as I hug him back, in a bit of pain but I hide it since it isn't a big deal.

"Bill w-what happened?"

Bill pulls out of the hug and I know realize that he is missing his shirt, only wearing his jacket and trousers. "You passed out from blood loss and shock so I managed to stitch you up but I also had to deal with the infected wound in your leg. It was touch and go for a while but the last few days I managed to get you stable so then I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"Wait few days?"

"Yeah, you were unconcious for almost an entire week, I thought....I thought you were going to die Dipper....."

"But I didn't Bill." I cup his cheek in my hand and softly kiss him only for him to pull away from me.

"Dipper....I want to b-but....I don't want to hurt you...."

"Bill I'll be okay. Just...please...."

Without another word he's on top of me his rough lips slamming into mine his tongue invading my mouth exploring every part of it as his hands push me down on the bed hard. His hands roam my bare chest as I kiss him back fighting for dominance only to lose to him. His hands move, one gripping my hair as the other is by my head on the bed and I wrap arms around him grasping his jacket. He pulls down his trousers and undergarments and does the same to me as I shiver at the sudden coldness. Still kissing me deeply he thrust himself into me muffling my cry and whimpers of pain. One hand gripping my hair and the other gripping my waist he pounds into me hard and fast the bed shaking underneath of us. He moves to biting my neck as my moans and his grunts fill the silent air around us. With every one of his bites it makes me cry out in pain a little bit more, feeling bruises forming from his bites. I feel a warm liquid on my neck and can only assume that he's now caused me to start bleeding from the bites. I feel his warm tongue lick the blood away and then he starts biting the other side of my neck as he thrust harder against my prostate, him gripping my hair tighter tilting my head back giving him more and easier access to my neck. I can't say how long this went on for but it felt like an entire eternity and I wish it had gone on longer but eventually we both reached out climaxes him, him cumming into me and me cumming onto the bed sheets. He pulls out of me causing me to whimper as he lays next to me pulling me to his chest and petting my hair as I pant exhausted. "Never....leave me....again....Dipper..."

"I won't, trust me I won't." I look up at him resting my chin on his chest.

He smiles down at me gently pinching my cheek with one hand. "You are just too adorable for your own good Pinetree."

"Bill stop...." I whine hating it when someone insults me by calling me cute. I don't just hate it I utterly despise being called cute.

"Alright alright. You should get some sleep now, I can tell you're exhausted." I give a weak nod of my head as I fall asleep resting my head on his chest his calm breathing soothing me to sleep.