Sacrifice

It's been a few weeks since Bill made me first mate. The other crew members still aren't too happy about taking orders from me and most of them don't listen until Bill steps in but it hasn't been all bad. I know if the others knew about me and Bill he would lose the respect of his crew so I am more than fine with keeping our budding relationship to ourselves. I get pulled out of my thoughts as his rough lips crash onto mine making me fall back against the desk in his office, his hands holding my face gently. I gently push him off a bit, my face blushing bright red as  I look up at him. "Bill you know it's a bad idea to do it here. What if someone walks in?"

"Please those dumbasses won't come in. It's just the nightshift so we should be fine. You know I can't resist you."

"But you usually wait until we're in your room so that way I can go to my room before anyone wakes up." When I got promoted to first cabin he gave me a room next to his although I hardly ever use it.

"Well I have papers I need to look over in here but if I do that then we won't get to have any fun tonight." He sits in his chair pulling me onto his lap.

"My god Bill you are so impatient sometimes."

He grabs my chin making me face him and leans himself close to my ear. "That's captain to you, Pinetree." He purrs in my ear making me blush. "Either you want this or there's a pinetree in your pants." This makes my face go redder and I see him smirk.

"Bill I don't know if we should. If someon comes in and sees us you know what could happen to you.

"I know, I'll lose respect and mutiny bullshit will happen." He slowly unbuttons my pants. "But I can't resist you, you drive me crazy everywhere." HE begins unbuttoning his pants but I grab his wrist hearing footsteps. "Dipper what-"

"Shh." I cut him off and see he hears the footsteps approaching as well. "Shit!" I hurridly get off him buttoning my pants back up and standing next to his desk and he buttons his pants again just as the door slams open and Teeth standing there.

"What the hell! What makes you think you can just fucking barge in here like that!?"

"Th-there's another ship right alongside ours, a pirate ship. The captain said he wants to speak to you and the first mate. He asked for you by name captain." He says breathing hard from running.

I look at Bill confused and he looks at me confused as well. "Captain, do you know who it could be?"

"It can't be him it just can't....lets go see who this dumbass is Pinetree." We walk out of his office and I realize it's raining. Not too bad of a storm but the rain itself is really cold making me shiver. We walk to the railing and see another ship with the gangplank down right alongside us. The captain of that ship stands on the railing looking over at us, his gaze making me feel colder than I already was. I notice Bill clench his fists, him must recognizing this other pirate. "Tad fucking Strange, what the hell do you want. I told you to never come find me again."

"Relax Billy boy this isn't about you." He chuckles darkly as he looks over at me. "I see you finally got a first mate, even though you swore that would never happen. He doesn't look like any pirate though, he looks more like a street beggar."

"Just tell me what you want."

"Easy. I want you to surrender your ship to me and swallow your damn annoying pride or I will take everything from you."

"Not a chance."

"Fine." He whistles and men from his boat either come over from the gangplank or swing over on ropes. Bill pulls me away from the railing and everyone gets armed with swords, Bill handing me one as well. Bill has given me actual lessons on sword fighting so I've gotten better than I was when the navy attacked us. I fight back to back with Bill, us protecting each other but somehow I get separated from him. I look around for him seeing him and others of the crew surrounded. I go to help but out of my perephial vision I see a sword coming at me so I quickly duck and roll getting back on my feet to face my attacker seeing the captain Bill was talking to earlier. I realize the guy is wearing all purple and even his hair is purple. "Well well it looks like the beggar knows the basics of how to fight."