( morning )

CHAPTER ONEMORNING-

CHAPTER ONE
MORNING
-

If there was one thing any normal teenager hated, it was waking up. The golden rays of the sun broke through the cracks on her blinds covering the window - causing her eyes to flutter open tiredly and a groan of detest to escape her lips.

Through the brightness of the gold, Davina looked around at her room to gain some conscious into the new day and to pull herself from the slumber she wanted to enter in again. Pulling the covers from her body, she shivered under the cold room and felt the goosebumps begin to grow along her bare arms.

Her eyes soon reached the time, as she didn't feel like she needed to rush, but that was not the case. Davina stood quickly on her feet and wobbled slightly at the fast movement before she rubbed her eyes into a more awake state.

Her feet patted against the floor, pulling together everything she needed - she was a complete mess and was not prepared one little bit. She treaded down the stairs, and was regretting to face the man that caused her fear seated on the table; awaiting his children whilst reading the local news.

She sighed -covering a piece of her arm before taking a seat besides her twin siblings, Alias and Calista- Davina reached over to grab some breakfast that was now cold from her lateness. A sigh escaped her mouth and she looked at her siblings with a ting of uncomfortable written between all of their faces.

Yet, between the awkwardness, their bickering filled the air with a slight irritation. Davina squinted her eyes at the argument between the two and shook her head once catching on to what the argument was about. To forbid the arguing, she stood from her seat and sat on the chair the two twins were arguing about.

Both Calista and Alias sighed, their petite hands reaching over their mouths before taking a seat in the empty spots surrounding the dining table.

Joe, father, sighed before taking the newspaper from his face and finally taking his time to talk to his children. "Morning," His tone of voice was stern and unbothered as he eyed his three kids. He broke the eyeing of all three of them, only focusing on the two little ones.

"Morning," The three of their voices in sync.

Davina placed the forks down on the table and looked over at her siblings with a sigh. "Don't rush, mum always said you'll get a stomach ache, remember?" Davina asked and Calista slowed down her eating as Alias only speed up his eating, to prove that Davina could be wrong.

"Don't come crying to me when you need stomach relief," Davina laughed before picking up her fork and began to eat the breakfast again - at a slow pace and taking no notice on her dad, who's expression told he was in shock at the sudden thought of her mother. As hard as it was, she knew her dad would take hardly any responsibility in the family so she had to step up.

"I-" Davina stopped as she spoke up. She didn't want to leave, and her siblings didn't want her to go either as their eyes cut from their dinner and up towards the girl with sudden movements. "-I have to go. We don't want me to be late, do we?" She finished her sentence before grabbing the bag that was placed on the back of her chair.

Joe slightly nodded before waving off the girl uncaringly. The Hufflepuff wanted to make time slow as she made her way towards Platform 9¾, where she entered the train to make her way towards Hogwarts.