( killing curse )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

"THERE AREN'T ANY VOICES HARRY," Hermione told the brunette as he inches closer towards the voice he could hear, Davina listened closely as she furrowed her eyebrow at Hermione - herself being able to listen to the voice

"Let's get out of here," Hermione said. "I hear them too," Luna said as she stepped forward towards Harry. Davina took the same spot as Luna.

"Harry, it's just an empty archway," Hermione explained to the boy. But it wasn't empty, it was sort of a mist to the inside of it. "Please, Harry," Hermione said before Harry turned around. "Get behind me," and they did as he asked.

They pointed their wands into the air as the black mist came towards them again, blocking out any view of anyone or anything. Knocking everyone about, bashing into them.

Davina felt a sharp arm around her neck with the want pointing at her, she struggled to get away as she caught her breath. She looked around at everyone to see they are in the same position as her but Harry.

A laugh was heard. "Did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us. I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now or you watch your friends die," Lucius said.

Davina felt a tug on her hair before she was brought to her knees, arm then against around her neck as was the wand.

Lucius held his hand out to Harry, Davina practically begged in her head for Harry not to give him the prophecy.

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville's voice echoed into the large place and so did the 'sh' from Bellatrix. "Listen to Neville, Harry. Be smart," Davina told him before watching Harry hand the prophecy over to him slowly.

She watched the ball in Lucius's hand before seeing a bright light.

"Get away from my godson," Sirius said at Lucius before punching him. A white light shone again before all the figures holding everyone disappeared.

More white lights flashed again before they were taken by them, assuming to be the good guys as they were saving them and plus their light was white. They hid down behind the rocks to not get hit, Davina felt an arm wrap around hers as she looked up to see the women who had saved Luna and her.

They watched hidden from afar the fight that broke out. Davina feeling the need to join and save them as he heart thumped loudly in her chest, creating a sickening in her stomach from all the nerves and adrenaline.

"Avada Kadavra," Bellatrix's hushed, frosty voice could be heard by. Unforgivable Spell. The Killing Curse. She gasped and covered her mouth as she watched Sirius get carried back from the spell.

She uncovered her mouth and ran towards Harry, smothering him in a hug as he broke down in her arms. He broke loose from Davina's arms and running towards Bellatrix.