( meeting )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

DAVINA SAT WITH HER butterbeer in her wrapped up hands, she sipped from it every couple of minutes as she didn't really like the sweet rush that came from the liquid but it was delicious though she barely liked the sugar rush it gave her, no proof...

DAVINA SAT WITH HER butterbeer in her wrapped up hands, she sipped from it every couple of minutes as she didn't really like the sweet rush that came from the liquid but it was delicious though she barely liked the sugar rush it gave her, no proof of it making her drunk in any way though. But, the buzz of getting drunk disappeared when Cedric died.

"Um, hi. So, you all know where you're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher, one who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts."

"Why?"

"Why? Because you know who's back you tosspot," Ron said, causing Davina to chuckle slightly after the silence catching the eye of the ginger before she smiled at it, earning herself one back from him though it was more of a smirk.

"So he says."

"So Dumbledore says," Hermoine argued back. "So Dumbledore says because he said. The point is, where's the proof? If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed."

The room was silent, Davina felt chills go to her back at the mention of Cedric again. They had been friends - really good friends - she believes Voldemort killed him, there was no way he would leave her and his dad without any fight.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now. Come on, Hermoine, let's go. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." Harry whispered the last part, yet it was very clear and could be heard.

"We don't think you're a freak, Harry," Davina told him. "Well, I don't," she whispered before taking a gulp of her butterbeer, feeling the intense rush of the sugar settle sweetly in her stomach and down her throat.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna's voice rung out after the silence of Davina speaking. "Yes, I've seen it," Hermione answered back. "Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that," Dean told him.

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office," Neville said with a follow up from Ron "Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once."

"Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh." Hermoine also got in with the others, really proving how brave and good Harry is. Not some freak.

"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time, I nearly always had help."

"He's just being modest."

"No, Hermoine, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes - you don't know what that's like," he said before taking a seat, looking down at the floor almost sad and ashamed.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating Voldemort." Hermione said with hesitation to say Voldemort but getting the word out confident.

"Is he really back?" A younger one asked.

Soon after, the whole group there went to sign their name on a parchment.

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.

Her usual neat handwriting curved on the parchment as she wrote her name just below Fred Weasley, smiling at the paper before handing the quill to the person behind her. Smiling at the trio sat at the table of the signing sheet before holding eyes with Weasley, feeling a tug on her arm as she got pulled away by the twins.