( dinner )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

DAVINA WRAPPED THE TWINS in their winter outfits holding their hands before knocking on the door lightly

DAVINA WRAPPED THE TWINS in their winter outfits holding their hands before knocking on the door lightly. The door opened to an ginger who was older than the rest, so it must have been Molly. "Davina, dear!" She exclaimed before abruptly bringing the blonde into a tight hug.

"These must be the twins," Molly then hugged the twins before bringing them inside. "You must be freezing," Molly said before trying to warm all of them up.

"We were only outside for a couple of minutes, we're not that bad," Davina said before unwrapping the twins from the clothes and Molly seating them in their seats she picked out for the three of them.

"There we go, daddy's back. Now sit down, sit down!" Molly sat before everyone took their seats. "Now, presents," Molly said, Davina bit her lip.

"And a nice big box for Ron."

"And a big box for you." The four Weasley's opened their boxes to reveal their presents. Ron looked over at Hermione and Davina before smiling a little at his gif.

"Davina looked over at the twins who were sipping at their drinks, enjoying every minute in the peace of their first normal Christmas in three years (their age.)

"Come on everyone, let's clear this away. Oh, Harry! There you are," Molly handed Harry a box which she assumed had a jumper in that she had made all of them.

Calista and Alias held onto their juice as the others began to do a toast.

"A Christmas toast to Mr Harry Potter without whom, I would not be here," they all did their toast to Harry.

ONCE DAVINA GOT THE twins to sleep with the help of Fred and George - them claiming because they are twins they know everything about them, yet they only made the twins worse before reading a book to them and them dropping to sleep instantly.

Molly had kindly offered to let Davina and the twins stay the night as it was late and Davina really didn't want to go back home with her dad. "I can't understand why you don't want to wear it, Ronald," Hermione said to the ginger. "Because I look like a bloody idiot, that's why," Ron replied back to Hermione.

"No more than usual," Hermione said before Davina cracked a laugh as she walked up to them. "I think it's cute," Davina said as she looked at the clothing, Ron tilted his head before flashing her a fake smile. Davina and Hermione laughing at him.

"D?" A little quiet voice rang out with the nickname the twins called her. Davina looked down at the little brunette girl who waddled into the room and up to Davina.

"I can't get to sleep." She replied before Davina sighed and picked her up. "I'll get Fred and George," She told her. "They fell asleep," Calista said which meant that she tried to find the boys and obviously found them asleep.

Davina stroked the brunette hair to the little girl before laying down in the bed Ron provided her. "Fine, you can sleep with me." Davina told her before the twin got into bed with her, cuddling into her side.

Davina sighed before watching Ron getting into the bed beside hers. "Is that one of the twins?" Ron asked Davina rolled her eyes before laughing.

"Yes, it's Fred," Davina joked as she felt the girl falling asleep in her arms. Ron scoffed before looking down at the bed before laughing at the sleeping girl in Davina's arms.

"Oh, well. Night," Ron told her after wrapping the blanket around Davina better after it glided off of her due to the little girl. "Goodnight, R," She replied to him before feeling her eyes get heaving, letting herself fall to sleep after watching the boys face getting redder than his hair.