( giants )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒

THE FIVE OF THEM made their way through the woods, having no clue on what was happening or where Hagrid was taking them as he was silent

THE FIVE OF THEM made their way through the woods, having no clue on what was happening or where Hagrid was taking them as he was silent. "Any idea where he is taking us?" Ron asked, looking at Davina who shrugged her shoulders in reply. "Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Harry asked before they came to a stop when hearing the sound of trotting and shouting.

"I've never seen the centaurs so riled and they're dangerous at the best of times. The Ministry restricts their territory much more they're going to have a full uprising on their hands," Hagrid explained to the four of them.

"Hagrid, what's going on?" Hermione asked the man, the four of the teenagers needing to know where they were going.

"I'm sorry to be so mysterious, you four. I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone, I'll likely be getting the sack any day now and I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him," Davina's eyebrows furrowed at the large man in front of her.

Who was this him Hagrid was talking about? Sounding nervous and as if he was about to cry.

A loud sound of branches snapping and bangs came into their ear-shots, Davina looked at the giant in front her that suddenly came from the ground with stomps, causing the peaceful birds from the tree to fly away.

The four of them looked at the giant with shock and Hagrid shouted towards it. Grawpy started to try and catch the flying birds, causing Davina to become nervous before Hagrid warned him about it.

"Grawpy, brought you some company," Grawpy showed a bright smile at the news Hagrid had told him before he started to run towards them.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Davina started to walk back trying their best to be careful of the twigs underneath them before the giant suddenly came to a stop.

"I couldn't just leave him, because he's my brother. Well, half brother, really. He's completely harmless, just like I said a little high-spirited, is all," Hermione grabbed onto Davina before the two of them screamed as they were lifted from the ground.

Feeling utterly defeated as the tried their best to get out of the giants grip. "Grawpy, what did we talk about. You do not grab! They are your new friends, Hermione and Davina." Hagrid told the giant.

The giant moved as it kicked Ron after him trying to set the two girls from him. Davina laughed a little as she watched the boy fly back from Grawpy's kick.

"Grawp, put us down, now!" Hermione shouted at the giant, Grawpy obeyed to the girl and let Hermione and Davina go in an instant.

Davina held onto her leg as she was stood on the ground, trying to not put much weight on it as it had seemed to felt like it had been crushed from the tightness of the grip. Same with Hermione's arm.

"Are you two all right?" Ron asked the girls. "Fine," Hermione answered as they all watched Grawpy's once happy expression turn into a sad one as he tried to hide away from them.

"I'm okay," Davina replied back to him, rubbing her leg a little before letting go of it. "Just needs a firm hand, that's all," Hermione replied to Ron again.

"I think you've both got an admirer," Harry said before Grawpy started to chuck things from near the tree around.

"You just stay away from them, all right!" Ron shouted up to the giant before he turned around and rang a bell from something within him hands.

The giant lent down and handed Hermione and Davina things with bells on them. Seeming to be the top of a bike, perhaps.

Hermione rang the bell to her bike causing the giant to become happy again. "He gets his own food and all. It's the company he'll be needing when I'm gone. You will look after him, won't you?" Hagrid explained as Hermione and Davina rang their bells causing Grawpy to be really happy.

"I'm the only family he's got," Grawpy rang his bell back at the girls. Davina chuckled slightly from the interactions between the girls and the giant. Harry nodded his head at Hagrids words which let him know the four of them were willing to take care of the giant for him.