( kitchen )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

DAVINA QUIETLY MADE HER way towards the kitchen, the painting opening to let her in before quietly sat down at the table in the kitchen, looking around for Mitsie (one of the house-elves) to ask for some food

Mitsie and Davina had become close after their interactions of Davina and Cedric's nightly visits to the kitchen where Mitsie would care for the two if they ever wondered in drunk from Muggle alcohol. It was hard telling Mistie about the death of Cedric, she never really understood and would still occasionally ask Davina where Cedric was when Davina went to the kitchen.

"Miss Clover, what can I do for you?" Mitsie said in a quiet voice. "Cherry pie, please," Davina said before watching as Mitsie ran away with a little noise in excitement before Davina heard the painting open and saw as four gingers with two brunettes walked in.

"Davina?" Hermoine asked as she looked down at the blonde sitting at the table where they all sat with her. "Hi," the blonde spoke softly as she watched as the others sat down.

"How is your hand?" Harry asked her. She looked down at it, noticing the scar was barely there anymore but it was definitely still sore. Something about her own blood being drawn for writing doesn't sit with her, especially since her hand was in much pain.

"I'm fine. It's fine," she said before facing towards the Weasley twins who held out chocolate looking sweet towards Davina. "I'm not going to trust you two on eating this unless you do," Davina told them and they all started to laugh, the twins refused to eat it before Mitsie came running back in with a pie.

She placed it on the table before cutting a slice for everyone, handing it around the table. "What is it?" Hermione asked Davina raised her eyebrows at the girl with a tilted head.

"It's cherry pie," Ron took a fork and started to tuck into the pie. "It's good, thank you Mitsie," Ron told her with a mouth full of food before high-fiving the little elf and giving Mistie a piece of his pie.

"It's my favourite. However, I don't really have it much at home. Taking care of the twins-" Davina soon shut up before she started to ramble on about a lot of stuff. She quickly ate some of the pie as the others ate as well.

"I think Cherry Pie is even better than pumpkin pie," Davina said as she took another bite. "I like both," Ron said causing the two to laugh. Bonding over pie was something Davina never thought to happen, especially with Ronald Weasley. Though, he did like all sorts of food.

"Since you're here, Davina. We would like to know if you'd like to join our club?" Hermione's voice was distant as Davina furrowed her eyebrow at the 'club' Hermione was talking about, needing to know more information on this 'club.'

"And what is this 'club'?" Davina asked the brunette before eating more pie.