( detention )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

DAVINA KNOCKED SOFTLY BEFORE being let in, her eyes immediately going onto the scarily pink room around her which was surrounded with plates with cats pictured into them

DAVINA KNOCKED SOFTLY BEFORE being let in, her eyes immediately going onto the scarily pink room around her which was surrounded with plates with cats pictured into them. She sighed before taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of Umbridge's desk.

"So, do I start my detention now?" Davina asked the lady, her voice lighter than before. "We have to wait for Mr Potter, of course," her voice was sweet as she spoke to the girl before they heard a knock.

"Come in," Umbridge spoke and Potter did so, coming in and staring straight towards the cats. "Good evening, Mr Potter," Umbridge spoke out.

"You two are going to be doing some lines for me today-" the two began to reach for the quills before being stopped. "No, not with your quill. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine," she placed the quills onto their separate desks.

"Now. I want you, Mr Potter, to write 'I must not tell lies.' And for you, Miss Clover, I want you to write 'I must not be rude.'" This so-called 'punishment' wasn't so bad for the two young ones.

"How many times?" Harry asked. "Well, let's say as long as it takes for the message to sink in," Umbridge said as she stared at the two. "You haven't given us any ink," Harry told her. "Oh, you won't need any ink."

The two began to write on the parchment, watching as the words spilt out in front of them before Davina felt a sharp pain in her hands. She looked towards Harry, who seemed to be in the same pain as he couldn't handle his gasps of shock inside. She started to write again before realising the 'ink' that was missing was being drawn from her own blood.

She looked down at her hands before noticing the words 'I must not be rude' carved into her hand, being healed each time she wrote again and again. She watched Harry as they wrote on the parchment, mainly to see if he was okay but from the looks of it, neither of them were.

Umbridge walked in front of the two. "Yes." She said as she looked at them both. "Nothing," they replied in sync.

"That's right because you know, deep down, you deserve to be punished. Don't you, Mr Potter and Miss Clover? Go on." The two began to write again.

Davina tried her best to hold the pain in, try not to show the other two that she was in pain - afraid of the fact Harry's going to wonder if she's okay or the fact that she was going to show off weakness to Umbridge.

After the detention had finished, the two had stepped from Professor Umbridge's office. Harry followed the blonde to the Hufflepuff Common Room, the two walking in silence as they didn't want to talk about the events that took place just then.

Before Davina could step into the room, Harry took her hand and looked at it. Now scarred. She pulled it away and looked at Harry with a confused look on her face. "Just checking if yours had healed," he told her before nodding his head.

Davina let out a sigh. "Good night, Harry." She said in a sing-song voice before waving the brunette off and entering the Hufflepuff common room; warmth. The sweet, natural smell of the common room reminded her of walking in with Cedric after a long day of lessons and messing with one another or when they come back from Quidditch.

Missing the laughing the two always came to whenever they entered the familiar and homely like room. Seating themselves until giving one another goodnights or simply falling asleep in the room after growing too tired or too lazy to move to their rooms. Davina would always miss sneaking around in the middle of the night to stuff their faces in the kitchen, or sneak some Muggle alcohol from Davina down to the towers and drink their night away together.

She would kill to have that happiness, that was fastly taken away from her, back again.