Chapter 1

I woke up needing to puke. I also felt nauseous. I had read too many wattpad stories to know they were symptoms of pregnancy. I bought a pregnancy test. It was positive. I was absolutely horrified. "I can't bring shame to my family." I thought to myself. I had to leave. I left a voice message to the winx, specialists, my family, and especially Sky. I packed a bag and put a bottomless spell on it. I grabbed Kiko. I made a portal to Gardenia. 

STELLA'S POV

I went to check on Bloom cause she hadn't Bloom out of her room for a while. And then I saw she wasn't there. I saw a voice message on their. I called the Winx to her room. Then I called Bloom's parents, Sky, and Mrs. Faragonda. "What's going on Stella?" asked Musa. 

"Yea you look worried." said Flora. "Why was I called here Stella? Is it about Bloom?" Sky asked. "Yes. I went to check on her and she wasn't in her room. But I found a voice message instead." I said. 

"Dear Winx, Specialists, my parents, and Mrs. Faragonda. I...I do not know how to say this. I had to leave. I can not tell you all why. Please do not try to find me. If you guys manage to find me, I will not hesitate to attack. I have to protect someone you do not know about yet. I promise I will come back." Bloom sounded like she was crying. I immediately broke down in tears and so did the other Winx. "But who does she have to protect?" asked Blooms dad.

BLOOM'S POV

I went straight to the fruity music bar to find Roxy. Once I found her I told her we need to talk. "Roxy I do not know how to say this. But please do not tell anyone about this conversation we had. And do not tell anyone where I went." I said. "Okay if you say so Bloom." Roxy said. "I..I'm pregnant. No one knows except you Roxy. We can stay in touch but I will need a new phone." Roxy squealed in excitement. "Wow Bloom." Roxy said. "I plan on moving to Louisiana." I said. "Okay. Here's my number in case you forget it." Roxy said. "Bye Roxy. Please do not tell anyone about this conversation and don't tell anyone where I live now." I said. "Okay Bloom bye!" Roxy said. 

I put a spell on me so no one can find me. I went through a portal to New Orleans, Louisiana. Roxy is a little sister to me and I trust her with my life. I booked a hotel and fell asleep for the night. The next day, I went around the city looking for a house. I found a small home, enough for three people. I bought it. 

I got out of the hotel and moved into the house. I cleaned up everything with magic and unpacked my things. I took a walk around the city looking for a job. I found a job in a bakery. I was pretty good at cooking, so why not turn it into my specialty? I got the job and started working the next day. No one really minded the fact that I was single and pregnant since I was 23. 

.........

My water broke when I was just turning 9 months. I called Roxy. "Roxy my water broke!" I said to her. "Okay I'm coming through a portal!" Roxy said. 

Roxy's POV

I kept Bloom's secrets for now 9 months. Her water would break really soon. Then I saw a ship from red fountain land on Gardenia. I had to keep Bloom's secret so I had to act natural. I went up to the Winx and Specialists. "Hey guys is Bloom with you? I don't see her." I said. "Um no that's why we are here. Bloom has been missing for 9 months." Stella said. "Really?" I asked fake hurt. 

"Yes we were thinking that people she knew here on Earth might know where she went." Musa said. Suddenly I got a call. It was from Bloom. Nobody saw the ID yet so I didn't put the call on speaker. "I'll be right back guys." I said. I went somewhere far so no one would hear the call. 

"Roxy my water broke!" Bloom said. "Okay I'm coming through a portal!" I said. I went up to the Winx and specialists. "Guys I have to go it is really important." I said. "Ok." everyone said. I made a portal to Bloom's house. I took Bloom and drove her to the hospital. We both went in the delivery room since no one else was with Bloom. 

Bloom was in labor for about 3 hours. She had a girl. "Bloom can I hold her?" I asked excitedly. "Of course but don't go overboard with the excitement." Bloom said. Bloom handed her baby to me. "What do you plan on naming her?" I asked. "Camilla" Bloom said. "That's a good name." I said.