Chapter 6

Bloom's POV

Camilla wants to really meet her dad. I haven't sang at that bar ever since I saw Sky. Camilla knows a lot of spells now but she hasn't told anyone about her powers. She even knows how to transform into her fairy form. Her fairy form is exactly like mine but it's pink. 

Camilla is as brave is me. She's known for being "the singer's daughter". But I tell her to be herself and to not let anyone beat her. She's the popular kid, but she's the nice one. Her personality is just like mine. 

The band still plays, but not as often since everyone kind of moved on worrying about their lives. Camilla also has a beautiful singing voice but its going to be even better when she's older. The Winx and specialists all probably got married, but I wonder how Eraklyon is doing without Sky. I decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air. 

Then someone attacked me. It was ice. "Icy!" I yelled without looking at her. "Magic Winx! Bloomix!" I transformed. I shot as many attacks as I could but the Trix were not even affected. "Ha looks like fire pixie can't defeat the Trix." Darcy said. 

I ignored them and focused on attacking them. I was getting tired by the second. Once I couldn't hold anymore, I fell to the ground trying to fly up. But I couldn't. Before I could hit the ground, I fell into someone's arms. Then I felt the warmth of someone I thought I would never feel again. Sky had caught me. 

I woke up in a infirmary. Not the Alphea infirmary. This infirmary looked so familiar. I looked around the room to see Camilla, Kiko, and Carl all here. They were all sleeping. How did they get here? Last thing I remember was I was fighting the Trix and fell into Sky's arms. 

I went outside of the room. I was in a palace. Not any palace though. The palace of Domino. Sky must have brought me here. I made a portal back to Florida and took everyone with me. I put Kiko, Carl, and Camilla to bed. They didn't wake up on the way here. That was good. 

Sky's POV

I was following Bloom around town. Then I saw the Trix attack her. I had no choice but to call the Winx and specialists. I told them to come to Florida. Once they got here, we went in the battle all together. Before the Winx could join Bloom, she fell out of the sky. I caught her just in time. 

The girls did a coversions and blasted the Trix. "Where did you send the Trix Stella?" Brandon asked. "We don't even know where. We just sent them somewhere." Aisha said. "Guys take Bloom to Domino. I'm going to get her pets and that girl in her house." I said to everyone. "How do you have Bloom's house key?" Tecna asked. 

"Well she dropped her keys once so I decided to get a replica of them and I've been stalking Bloom." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "YOU'VE BEEN DOING WHAT TO HER?" Stella yelled. "Stella chill out. Now we have Bloom." Brandon said. I went to Blooms house to see that little girl and Bloom's pets sleeping. I picked them up and met the others. Stella opened a portal to Domino. 

We explained what happened to Bloom's parents and took Bloom to the infirmary. We all went in Daphne's room and told her what happened as well. We had no idea how long we talked with Daphne. "Guys lets see if Bloom woke up yet or not." I said. We all went to the infirmary. Bloom wasn't their. That girl wasn't there or Bloom's pets. "I think she left again." I said. "Yep once we get her back we aren't even leaving her a second." Stella said annoyed.

Bloom's POV

I knew everyone was going to come back to get me but I didn't want that. I teleported all of us to the beach. We played there until it was sundown. I went home cause I thought they would have given up looking for me but I was wrong. 

I entered the house to see the Winx and specialists all of top of each other sleeping. I couldn't help but laugh. "Camilla, Carl, and Kiko go to Camilla's room." I said. They all went to Camilla's room. I went in the kitchen and made myself some food. When I was finished, I saw everyone in the doorway of the kitchen, looking at me cook. 

"How did you guys get in my house?" I asked seriously. Everyone looked at Sky. "Well I have your house key." Sky said. "And how do you have my house key?" I asked. "Well you dropped you're keys one day and I made a replica of them." Sky said nervously.

"Wait that was that day?" I asked nervously. "Yep." Sky said. At this point everyone was confused. "What day?" Musa asked. "Um the day we met here in Florida." I said. "Ohhhhhhhhh. Anyways Bloom can you make us food we are all hungry and you're cooking is awesome." Stella said. "Fine." I said.

"What are you making?" Flora asked. "Pasta." I said. "Ooooo I love pasta!" Aisha said. I finished making the pasta and went to get Camilla. "Mom who are these people?" Camilla asked. "Well remember the Winx and specialists. And how we saved the magic dimension?" I asked. "Yea." Camilla said.

"Well these are the Winx and Specialists." I said. "Whoa that's so cool! I get to meet the Winx and Specialists!" Camilla exclaimed. Camilla ran up to Flora first. "You are auntie Flora right?" Camilla asked. "Yep." Flora said. "Mommy said you are really nice and you are the fairy of nature. Nature is so cool." Camilla said.

Then Camilla went to Stella. "You are auntie Stella and the fashion designer right?" Camilla asked. "Yep and I bet you can tell me who everyone is in this room." Stella said picking Camilla up.

"Okay. That is auntie Aisha, fairy of waves, princess of Andros, and the athlete. That is auntie Musa, fairy of music. That is auntie Tecna, fairy of technology, and the smart one. Uncle Timmy is really smart too. That's uncle Helia, that's uncle Nex, that's uncle Brandon, and that's uncle Riven. He is really rude and mean." Camilla says.

Everyone laughs at Riven. "Hey I'm not rude." Riven says. "Then why don't you trust auntie Musa a lot?" Camilla asked. Everyone had their mouths wide open. "Bloom you're gonna pay for this." Riven said. I just turned my head around looking around the room like nothing happened. "I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"Ugh." Riven complained. "And that's Sky." Camilla said. Before Sky could ask why he isn't called uncle I called Camilla. "Camilla can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yea mommy." Camilla said. "Okay come with me to you're room." I said.

We both went to Camilla's room. I locked the door and put a spell so Stella wouldn't eavesdrop. "Do you want to know who daddy is?" I asked Camilla. "Yes!" Camilla yelled. "Well Sky is you're daddy." I said to Camilla. "Really? He's really nice. He took me to eat ice cream when you were not home!" Camilla said.

"Wait what?" I asked Camilla. "Oh shoot I just said he took me to get ice cream when you weren't home didn't I?" Camilla asked sadly. "Yep you did." I said. "I will have to talk with you're dad about that later but now you can go hug him." I said. I opened the door and everyone fell. They were all eavesdropping. After climbing through people, Camilla finally made it to her dad.

Sky's POV
Camilla came up to me. "Daddy!" She yelled. "Why are you calling me daddy?" I asked Camilla. "Because mommy just told me you are daddy." Camilla said. "Wait really?" I asked Bloom. "Yep and I found out something that you didn't want me to find out." Bloom said giving me a glare.

Everyone was looking at me confused. "We'll talk later but now you guys can eat. The food is getting cold." Bloom said. "What did mommy find out?" I whispered into Camilla's ear. "About the ice cream days we had." Camilla said whispering. "It's okay was it an accident?" I asked. "Yep." Camilla said. "Okay lets go eat." I said.