Chapter 2

Bloom's POV

1 year later......

Camilla now knows how to say a few words like "mama" and "auntie" and "Roxy". I wonder how everyone is doing in Magix everyday. Camilla is also one year old and currently teething. I still work at the bakery. I take Camilla their since I don't have anyone to look after her. I got her a puppy and she loves the him. She named the puppy "Carl". Camilla also loves Kiko. We four are a happy family including Roxy of course.

Camilla has my red hair with streaks of Sky's blond hair. She knows a few spells and has my eyes. You can see Sky and me in Camilla. We decided to go shopping today since it was my day off. I bought some cute clothes for Camilla and she picked out some clothes for me. She's 1 year old and already has style. 

She picked out a red crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and a bracelet for me. After we came out of the clothes store, we went grocery shopping. That took an hour. We went home after our long day to be welcomed by Carl and Kiko. I put Camilla to sleep and organized the groceries and clothes. 

I went to the couch to watch TV. Then I got a call from Roxy. "Bloom we need you're help we are under attack here at Gardenia. The Winx and specialists can't hold much longer." Roxy said worried and ended the call. The Winx and specialists were there. Did I want to face them? I had to for the sake of the people of Gardenia. 

"Kiko and Carl make tell Camilla that I am gonna come back soon." I said. I made a portal to Gardenia. I went in a corner. "Magic Winx! Bloomix!" I transformed and went to the battle scene. The Trix had attacked Gardenia. "Bloom!" Everyone yelled. I ignored them and kept fighting. 

Stella came up next to me. "Bloom where were you all this time?" Stella asked. "No time for questions. Get the girls to come and do conversions." I said. Stella gathered the Winx. We held hands. "Magic Winx Bloomix Conversions!" We yelled. 

We blasted the Trix. They were knocked to the ground. I put them in a cage of fire. "Bring them to Alphea and ask the headmistress what to do to them." I said. I turned around and started walking. "Bloom wait!" Sky said. I wanted to turn around but I couldn't. "My job here is done. I have to go." I said. 

I made a portal to my house in Louisiana. I got there and heard Camilla crying. I went upstairs to her room. "Camilla why are you crying?" I asked. "Because I thought you left me." Camilla said sadly. "I will never leave you. Now come give me a hug and go back to sleep." I said. 

Sky's POV

We were on Gardenia relaxing for the day. We had basically given up looking for Bloom but I didn't. All of a sudden the Trix attacked us. The girls and specialists tried to hold of the Trix but the Trix were really strong. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Roxy calling someone. A few minutes later, Bloom was in the battle. 

I wanted to go to her, but we were busy fighting. Next thing I know, the Winx including Bloom are doing conversions. They knocked the Trix out and Bloom put a cage over the Trix. "Bring them to Alphea and ask the headmistress what to do to them." Bloom said. Bloom was walking away. "Bloom wait!" I yelled. "My job here is done. I have to go." Bloom said. My heart was broken. Bloom made a portal to somewhere and left.