Chapter 8

Bloom's POV

We all walked back to Alphea quietly. "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Camilla asked. "Of course sweetie." I said sweetly. "Camilla do you want to tell the others what happened?" "No mom I'm not ready yet." Camilla said. "Okay whatever you want to do." I said. "Bloom are you gonna stay at Alphea tonight?" Stella asked. 

"Yep but tomorrow me and Camilla are leaving." I said. "Why do you have to leave?" Musa asked. "Well Camilla has school tomorrow and her best friend won't be able to wait." I said. Camilla just nodded. Me and Camilla laid down on one bed and pulled the covers over us. Me and Camilla fell asleep in each others arms. 

We woke up the next morning early. "Camilla we have to leave early or you're going to miss school." I said. Camilla got up and got dressed. I made a portal to Texas and we both went through it. We arrived inside of the house and I made breakfast. "Here's you're pancakes." I said. "Thanks mom." Camilla said. 

Camilla ate her pancakes silently, not her usual self. "Honey is something bothering you?" I asked. Camilla just burst into tears. I went to her and comforted her. I rubbed her back and stroked her hair. "You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to." I said. "Thank you mom." Camilla said. "Do you want to attend Alphea?" I asked Camilla. 

"Yea that would be great." Camilla said with a smile on her face. "Good because I already enrolled you." I said. Camilla's face lit up with excitement. "Really! Thank you mom!" Camilla said. "Of course anything for my daughter." I said. "Wait but what about Riley?" Camilla asked. 

"Well I found out that Riley also has powers like you but I'm not sure exactly what her powers are but she is going to Alphea with you." I said. Camilla looked so excited. I felt happy that my daughter was so happy even with what was going on. Then the doorbell rang. 

"That must be Riley." I said. I opened the door and Camilla tackled Riley. "Camilla you look like you're aunt Stella when she saw uncle Brandon." I said. "Well I haven't seen Riley in a while." Camilla said. "Wait Riley are you really coming to Alphea?" Camilla asked. "Yep. And we share a dorm!" Riley said. "YAY!" Camilla exclaimed. "Girls lets go to Alphea to meet the headmistress." I said. "Okay mom." 

Riley and Camilla said. Riley calls me mom because I'm basically her second mom. I opened the portal and we all went through. We were outside the gate of Alphea. We went in the gates to see everyone preparing for a party. "BLOOM!" Stella yelled. The Winx came up to me and we shared a group hug. "Are these the famous Winx?" Riley asked. 

"Yep. Winx, this is Riley. She also has powers so I enrolled Camilla and Riley both at Alphea." I said. "What powers does she have?" Stella asked. "None of us are sure but that's why she's here." I said. "Oooo its like when you came to Alphea Bloom." Stella said. "Well Riley knows everything about us and the three magic schools. So we are all here to look around Alphea." I said. "Ok then go right ahead." Flora said. 

"Girls we will first have to go to Headmistress Faragonda's office." I said. "Ok mom." Camilla and Riley said. We walked to her office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Faragonda said. We went in. "Bloom! It's so nice to see you after so long." Faragonda said. "Yes I know headmistress but that is not why I am here." I said. 

"Then why are you here?" Faragonda asked. "Well you know that I enrolled Camilla and her friend here. I want to introduce you to Riley and Camilla. This is Camilla, and this is Riley. Riley has powers but we don't know what her powers are." I said. "Okay. We will give her a test here at Alphea once school starts." Headmistress Faragonda said. 

"Headmistress, is it okay if I join the girls to teach classes?" I asked. "Yes. I don't see why not?" Faragonda said. "Is Daphne here by any chance?" I asked. "Yes. She is probably in her room." Faragonda said. "Girls you ready to meet aunt Daphne?" I asked. "Yes." The girls said. Us three went to Daphne's room. I knocked on the door and Daphne opened it.