Chapter 9

Bloom's POV

Camilla told me to get ready as if I were going on a date. "Why do I have to get ready again?" I asked annoyed. "It's a surprise. Now hurry up so me and Riley can take you downstairs." Camilla said. I finished getting ready and it was almost 5.

Camilla and Riley made me put on a blindfold. I knew we were outside because of the wind. They both took me somewhere behind the school. They told me I could take off my blindfold. I took it off to see Sky. "So is this the surprise?" I asked. "Yep." Sky said. I couldn't see Riley or Camilla anywhere. They left.

"Bloom can I ask you something?" Sky asked. "Sure. Anything." I said. "Bloom I still love you more and more everyday. I miss the old days we had. So Bloom Domino, will you marry me?" Sky asked. "Of course." I said crying happily.

Me and Sky hugged each other then saw a flash. Camilla and Riley had taken a picture of us. "I'm gonna get you two!" I said. Camilla and Riley ran away scared. "Everyone is going to freak out especially Stella." I said. Sky just chuckled.

"Its getting dark. I have to get going." Sky said. "Okay." I said. I gave Sky a peck on the lips and he went out of Alphea. I went back to my room happily. I walked in and the girls stared at me. "Where were you Bloom?" Stella asked.

"Before you girls kill me let me say my last words. Camilla and Riley I love you both. Okay. Sky proposed!" I said. All the girls squealed and ran to me. I fell down because they tackled me. "Oww." I groaned.

"Sorry Bloom but let us see you're ring." Stella said. I showed them the ring. It was a heart-shaped diamond ring. "It's so pretty." Flora said. "Girls let me at least get up." I said. Camilla and Riley just laughed. The Winx finally let me up.

I went straight to my room and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning around 9:00. Today was the party. We relaxed and decorated today. Around 5, we got ready. All Specialists and witches were coming.

We got outside to the courtyard and started partying. Mrs. Faragonda had a announcement to make. "All students may I have you're attention please. I want to thank two people for coming and saving Magix. Without their help, we probably would have still been fighting. Please welcome Bloom of Domino and Camilla of Eraklyon." Me and Camilla went on to the stage.

"Thank you everyone. It wasn't me who summoned the Dragon Flame but it was Camilla, my daughter." I said into the mike. "I wouldn't have done it without the encouragement of my mom. Also please welcome Princess Roxy of Tir Nan Og and fairy of animals. Without her call, me and my mother wouldn't have been here." Camilla said. Roxy came up on the stage.

"You didn't have too." Roxy said to Camilla. "It's fine." Camilla said. The three of us walked off the stage and partied until 11. Everyone left and the fairies went back to their dorms. Tomorrow was the first day of school.

The Winx didn't know that I was going to teach. I woke up the next before everyone. I took a shower and made breakfast. "Everyone I made pancakes." I said. Camilla and Roxy came out of their room. The Winx also came out of their rooms with their daughters. We all sat down at the breakfast table eating breakfast.

"Winx what are you're guys lesson plans?" I asked. "Why?" Aisha asked. "Cause I'm gonna teach here, duh." I said. The Winx just squealed with excitement. "Really?" Stella asked. "Yep. Mrs. Faragonda gave me permission." I said.

"Oh yea and Riley you're powers are going to be tested tomorrow." I said. "Okay. Thanks mom." Riley said. "Riley what do you think about me and Sky actually adopting you?" I asked. "That would be nice but you dom't have to." Riley said.

"Don't worry cause I already signed the papers. We just need you're signature." I said with adoption papers in my hand. "You didn't need to mom." Riley said. "Bitch now we are really going to be sisters!" Camilla said. "Camilla language. But I'll let it slide this time." I said.

"Thank you!" Riley and Camilla said with big smiles. I gave Riley the papers and she signed them. "Good now I just need to show them to court." I said. The day passed with meeting our new students. I went to court and gave them the adoption papers.

They agreed. I can't wait to tell the girls the great news. I went back to Alpea. "Riley they accepted!" I yelled. Camilla and Riley both came running to me jumping up and down. "Yay thank you so much mom!" Riley said.