Chapter 14

Camilla's POV

Me and Riley were getting ready for our evening with Calvin and Leo. I have a crush of Calvin and Riley has a crush on Leo. My mom can knows that we like them. We were that obvious in Solaria. We dressed casual, a shirt and ripped jeans. 

We went out to the Magix square tonight. We were walking around Magix. Magix never fails to amaze me. We decided to go into a restaurant to eat. There is always some sort of papparazi following me and Riley since we are really popular and princesses. 

We all were eating away while talking. The boys said they have to ask us something. "So... Camilla will you do the honors and be my girlfriend?" Calvin asked me. I was shocked that he would ask me this. "Of course!" I said. 

Then it was Leo's turn. "Now Riley....will you be my girlfriend?" Leo asked Riley. Riley was also shocked. "Yes!" Riley said. Calvin and Leo left me and Riley off at Alphea. We went to our dorms excited and immediately called our parents. 

"Hi mom." I said. "Why'd you call again?" mom asked. "Well.....Calvin asked me to be his girlfriend and Leo asked Riley to be his girlfriend!" I exclaimed. My mom just squealed on the other side of the phone. "Tell Calvin and Leo that if they ever break your hearts they are going to get it from the Winx." my mom said. "ha ha very funny mom. Anyways Riley is talking to her mom so I'm gonna go check on her." I said. "Ok bye my princess." mom said. "Bye mom!" I said. 

Bloom's POV

"SKY GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled to Sky. "Babe what's wrong?" Sky asked scared. "Really Sky? Scared? I have the best news ever!" I said. Sky just sighed of relief. "You had me there Bloom. Anyways, what's the good news?" Sky asked.

"Camilla is dating Calvin and Riley is dating Leo!" I exclaimed. "Really?" Sky asked. "Yep. And now you are my servant for a week." I said with a smirk. Sky realized the bet I made a week ago. He groaned. "You are free for now. I have to tell the girls." I said. Sky left me all alone.

I immediately called the girls on a group call. They luckily all answered. "Hey Bloom. Why'd you call?" Stella asked. "I have the best news ever!" I said to the phone. "Well what is it?" Musa asked. "Camilla is dating Calvin and Riley is dating Leo!" I said. Stella squealed so loud.

"Wait am I missing something? Who are Calvin and Leo?" Aisha asked. "Oh I totally forgot to tell you guys about that. Stella knows who they are. Calvin and Leo are the two top specialists at Red Fountain." I said. "OMG then good for them!" Flora said.

"Yea. I know right. Anyways Sky is my servant for a week since he lost the bet." I said. "What was the bet?" Tecna asked. "A week ago, when I came back from Solaria I made a bet with Sky that if Camilla and Riley date Calvin and Leo withing 3 months, he has to be my servant for a week." I said.

"Good one Bloom." Aisha said. "Yea. I knew they were going to date sooner or later so it was a easy win." I said. "Okay Bloom I have to go for some royal duties." Stella said. "Okay bye Stella!" I said. "Yea I have to leave to." Aisha said. "Okay. Bye girls!" I said and hung up.

I went to my and Sky's room to find Sky on his phone. I decided to get changed for the night and put on my pajamas. I was struggling to get the zipper off because of my baby bump. Then a pair of warm hands took the zipper off for me. "Gosh Sky you scared me." I said.

"Sorry babe." Sky said. "I swear you are a full on heater." I said. Sky chuckled. He unzipped my dress and I got into my pajamas. I was comfortable with Sky seeing me half naked. "Babe you are so sexy even while you are pregnant." Sky said with a smirk.

I knew what he was trying to do. "Sky I know what you're trying to do but its not happening." I said. I layed down on our bed. "Sky of Eraklyon I command you to come to me and cuddle with me until I fall asleep." I said. "Your first command isn't that bad." Sky said.

"Oh really? I have something up my sleeve so be careful." I said. Sky came and cuddled with me while stroking my baby bump. A few minutes later, the baby kicked. "Sky she kicked my stomach!" I said. "Yea I felt that. I can already see myself carrying her when she's born." Sky said. "And changing all those diapers." I said. Sky frowned. "Anyways I want to sleep." I said. I got close with Sky and fell asleep quickly.