Chapter 5

Bloom's POV

We called ourselves "The Besties" (A/N : I know the name is cringy but it's the only thing I could come up with) We played at a few places here and there and got popular pretty quickly. This fame reminded me of the Winx when we were all together. Now we are all separated because of me. Our next stop to play was at a bar. 

Sky's POV

We had a band playing at the bar tonight. People say they are pretty popular. I looked up to see what the band players looked like. Then I saw Bloom. She was the lead singer. I wanted to go up to her but with all of these people I couldn't.

Bloom's POV

Before we were gonna play, I had a feeling that I was going to see someone. Someone from my past. I didn't see anyone while I was playing, but after we finished playing I saw Sky. What was he doing here? 

"Guys we have to go quick. I can't explain why but we need to leave now." I said nervously. "Okay Bloom." We got into our van, and we all went our separate ways home. I stayed away from that bar. But why was Sky here? He should be in Eraklyon doing his prince duties. 

Timmy's POV

The morning after Sky left, King Erendor and Queen Samara ordered guards to look over the planet Eraklyon. Sky's parents called the Winx, specialists, everyone who knew Sky. But they didn't know where he went. But they did find a note. Mom, Dad, and whoever may be reading this. I can't marry Diaspro. I only have Bloom in my heart. I left to start a new life.

"We shouldn't have made him marry Diaspro." Queen Samara said. "Now Eraklyon doesn't have a future king." Erendor said with a low head. The specialists were hurt. And so were the Winx. 

A few weeks later, Tecna called. "Timmy remember how we each have a tracker on us?" Tecna asked. "Yep." I said. "Well we forgot about it and it looks like Sky forgot to turn it off!" Tecna said. I had no choice but to act like I wanted to find Sky. People would get suspicious of me. 

I called the other guys and told them about the plan. I got the ship ready, not knowing how to defend Sky. I picked the guys up, and then the girls. We headed to Florida. Where Sky was. "We've landed in Florida." I said. 

We all went to the spot the tracker was. In a bar. We looked around for Sky and saw him. "Sky?" Brandon asked. "Um..hi." Sky said. "Sky you have to get back to Eraklyon." Brandon said. "I can't. I only have Bloom in my heart. I can't rule without Bloom. And I will not marry Diaspro." Sky said. 

Everyone was walking back to the ship, without Sky. 

Musa's POV

We were all walking back to the ship when I heard a beautiful voice singing. That voice sounded so familiar. "Bloom." I said. "What?" everyone asked at the same time. "Guys follow me I think I found someone." I said crying tears of happiness. I ran to the place Bloom was singing. 

It was in a beach. "Look." I said to everyone. "Stay quiet everyone we don't want to scare her." I said. Everyone stood quiet until Bloom was done singing. After Bloom was done singing, everyone look at her and clapped. We all noticed her pale and thin body. Then Bloom saw us. She went ran off of the stage. We ran after her. 

Bloom's POV

I ran off of the stage and went to the back to lose them. But before I could go any further, someone attacked me. And someone put a shield over me. The same shield that I put up when I first met Stella. Camilla. "Camilla thank you!" I said. I looked up to see the Trix. 

"Magic Winx! Bloomix!" I transformed but I was weak since I hadn't eaten in days. I managed to fly up and shoot a attack at them. I barely manged to stay up. Then I heard "Magic Winx! Bloomix!" behind me. The Winx were here. The Winx were shooting attacks when Stormy shot a attack at Camilla. Everything moved in slow motion. I flew down to Camilla with all the strength I had and took the shot for Camilla. "MOMMY!" Camilla yelled. "Remember that I always love you my sweetheart." I said. Then everything went black. 

I woke up in the Alphea infirmary. The first thing that came to my mind was Camilla. "Camilla. Where is she?" I asked worried. Then Camilla came up to me. "Mommy are you okay?" Camilla asked. "Yes dear I'm fine are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I asked. 

"No mommy but I was really scared for you." Camilla said. I hugged Camilla tight as if it was my last time seeing her ever again. I looked up to see everyone here. Except Sky. Everyone looked at me confused. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious? That girls is calling you mommy!" Stella yelled. "Hey her name is Camilla!" I snapped back. 

"Wait what am I doing at Alphea?" I asked trying to get up. "You need rest Bloom. You have to stay here with Camilla at Alphea." Tecna said. Then I realized about Kiko and Carl. "Can I go to get my pets at least?" I asked. "You have pets?" Flora asked. "Yes and they must be really hungry!" I yelled. I made a portal to my house. Once I got in, I closed it so I don't have to go back to Alphea. I laughed at the thought of the Winx and specialists faces when I closed the portal. 

Stella's POV 

"Great we lost her again." I said annoyed. "We shouldn't have let her go through that portal alone." Musa said. 

Bloom's POV

I felt bad again for leaving everyone but I had to. I can't stay at Alphea anymore. I stayed in Florida since where I last sang was far away from my house.