Chapter 12

Camilla's POV

Riley and her birth parents were shown around Alphea. They decided to go back to their kingdoms to look after their people. Me and Riley were in some trouble. "Girls don't ever leave like that again." mom said. "Sorry mom. We had to do this without anyone knowing." I said. 

"How did you know what to do?" mom asked. "Well when we passed out, a voice came to us. It sounded like a female voice. She told us to go to Dyamond." Riley said. "Did you see what she looked like?" mom asked. "No." me and Riley said. "Ok. I'll let you two go since you saved a whole planet." mom said. 

Everyone went to bed since it was getting late, and me and Riley did too. But we couldn't sleep. Then I felt a dark presence. The one from last night. "Cam do you feel it again?" Riley asked. "Yep and its really close." I said. "Lets go to the living room." Riley said. I nodded. Me and Riley went to the living room and waited for it to come close. But it never went away like last night. 

We decided to make breakfast again for everyone. Everyone asked why we were up but we just said we couldn't sleep. This went on for a few days. The dark presence would not go away. One night we were up and the presence was closer than ever. "I'm tired of this." I said to Riley. Riley nodded. The dark presence wouldn't go away. We were eating breakfast one day when me and Riley felt the dark presence behind us again. It was really close. 

We immediately dropped our forks and sat there shocked. "What's wrong girls?" everyone asked. "Nothing. We just remembered something we forgot about." I lied. I looked at Riley with a look. She nodded. We went to our rooms after breakfast to talk. "How do we get rid of it?" Riley asked. "I don't know but we need a plan. We haven't slept in days and it keeps on bothering us." I said. "Hopefully it doesn't happen in front of everyone again." Riley said. I just nodded. "Now lets get to our classes before we are late." I said. Me and Riley ran to our next classes before we were late. 

Classes went fine except for the fact the dark presence kept coming near us. Everyone looked at us weirdly but we ignored it. We went back to our dorms but before we could go in our room, the Winx stopped us. "Girls we know something is bothering you. Can you tell us what it is?" mom asked. 

"No, nothing is bothering us. We are doing fine." I said. "Girls we know that is a lie. Please tell us." mom said. "Listen. We can't tell you until we are sure of it." I said. I grabbed Riley's hand and dragged her to our room. "You could have been nicer you know." Riley said. "Yea but the presence is just so annoying and scary." I said. 

"Yea lets just try to sleep it off." Riley said. We both tried to sleep but we could tell someone was watching us. "Who's there?" Riley asked. No answer. We both decided to get up and it was sundown. Everyone was in the living room watching TV. I went to my mom and sat next to her. "Mom I'm sorry about earlier." I said. "It's okay sweetie. You can always tell me anything." mom said. 

I hugged her and we watched a movie until about 9:00 P.M. Everyone went to bed including me and Riley. We actually tried to sleep again but the presence wasn't going away. We stayed up the night, again. This was getting really annoying. The morning went like always, me and Riley making breakfast for everyone else. We went to our classes today and I learnt conversions. It was pretty easy since my mom also taught me how to do a simple conversions. 

After classes, me and Riley met up to think of a plan. Once we got home, we put our plan to work. Me and Riley stayed up all night. Around 3 in the morning, the presence came back. It swept across the room. That was really scary but we had to be strong. I transformed. "Camilla Bloomix!" I made a invisible fire trap on the wall. The presence got stuck on it. I went to see what it was and I could not believe my eyes. 

The person who was the presence was Darcy. Yes you heard me right. Darcy from the Trix. "Riley stay here and I'll get the Winx!" I said. Riley put another cage over Darcy while I woke the Winx up. I opened all of their doors with magic and yelled. "GET UP WINX IT'S URGENT!" Everyone got up angrily. 

"Why are you yelling so loud?" aunt Stella asked. "Look over there." I said pointing to where Riley was. Everyone went to Riley and gasped. Darcy was unconscious, probably from Riley's ice. "How did you find her?" aunt Tecna asked. "Well Mrs. Darcy over here has been bothering us for about 3 weeks. We haven't slept a wink in THREE FUCKING WEEKS because of her." Riley said. 

"3 WEEKS?" mom yelled. "Yea. 3 weeks." I said. Mom put her in a stronger fire cage than mine, and brought her to the Alphea courtyard. Mom chanted some sort of spell and Darcy disappeared. "Where did you send her mom?" Riley asked. "I made her lose her memories and I sent her to the Omega Dimension." mom said. "Good one mom." I said. "Now girls you need rest so go to bed now." mom said. We all went to bed and fell straight asleep.