Chapter 4

Tecna's POV
"Guys since Bloom was attacked by the Trix in Louisiana, she could live there." I said. "Well it is a possibility." Flora said. "Then lets go to Louisiana!" Sky yelled. "Since the coordinates where the attack happened were in  City Park, she must live in New Orleans!" Timmy said. We all went in the ship.

"To New Orleans!" Stella yelled. We arrived in New Orleans and decided to split up. After a hour of searching the city, we got a call from Flora and Helia. "Girls I think I found Bloom's house!" Flora said. We all went to where Flora and Helia were. We went in the house. Surprisingly, the door was unlocked. We saw Bloom in the living room. She was shocked to see us.

Bloom's POV

I was watching TV when the Winx and specialists walked in. I was shocked that they were here. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked in a angry tone. "Bloom chill out we want to take you back to Alphea." Sky said. "I won't go back." I said.

Then I heard a scream from Camilla's room. I ran to Camilla's room, locked the door, and put on a spell so no one would eavesdrop. "What's wrong sweetie I heard you scream?" I asked. "I had a nightmare mommy. These people came up to me and took me away from you." Camilla said.

"It's okay sweetie it's just a nightmare." I said while hugging Camilla. Camilla fell back to sleep after 15 minutes. I went out of Camila's room to see everyone outside of her room. "Who's in there?" Stella asked. "No one." I said. "Bloom I know you're lying now tell us who that is." Sky demanded.

"I CAN'T! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled. Then I heard Camilla crying. "Great you guys made me wake her up." I said sarcastically. I went in Camilla's room and locked the door. I went beside Camilla.

"I'm sorry sweetie for waking you up." I said. "It's okay mommy." Camilla said. Camilla fell back asleep and I went out of her room again. "Bloom please tell us who that is." Stella said. "I can't. Now get out of my house and never come back." I said mad. Everyone went out of my house. I decided that I can't stay in Louisiana anymore since everyone now knows where I live.

Once Camilla woke up, I told her to start packing. "Why are we packing mommy?" Camilla asked. "We have to leave because we are in danger." I partially lied. "Okay mommy." Camilla said. I packed everything in the house and miniaturized them. Then I made a portal to Florida. 

I took Camilla, Carl, and Kiko to Miami. We bought a small house, just like the one in Louisiana. I put everything back to it's normal size. I then called Roxy. "Hey Roxy." I said. "Hey Bloom." Roxy said. "I just wanted to let you know that I moved to Miami and that I don't live in Louisiana anymore." I said. "Okay Bloom. Is it because of the Winx and specialists?" Roxy asked. "Yep." I said. 

----------------------

5 years later

Bloom's POV

Camilla is now 6 years old. She looks really pretty with her red hair. She goes to school, and she has good grades. I still think about the Winx and specialists every once in a while. I feel bad for how I kicked them out. I call Roxy and sometimes she comes here to Miami. 

Camilla adores Roxy. And Roxy adores Camilla. Whenever I look at Camilla closely, she reminds me of Sky. I cry myself to sleep every once in a while. Overall, everyone else has a perfect life. 

Sky's POV

It's been 5 years since I've last seen Bloom. I wonder who that person is that Bloom lives with. I'm being forced to marry Diaspro since Bloom isn't coming back any time soon. I'd rather run away like Bloom did that marry Diaspro. The wedding was in 2 weeks. 

I had decided that I will run away. I will go to Florida. I heard they have beautiful beaches and beautiful views. I packed my things and went out through the window. How will I go you might ask. I asked Timmy to take me there. He promised not to tell anyone. 

"Thanks Timmy." I said before getting out of the ship. "Your welcome Sky! Go live your life out there!" Timmy yelled. I gave Timmy a smile and went out of the ship. I rented a hotel and rested for the night. 

I woke up the next morning and looked for a job. I found a job at a bar. 

Bloom's POV

I decided to start a band. The band had Karla, Jack, Fernando, and me. We four were all best friends and everyone loved Camilla.