Chapter 3

Sky's POV

I told everyone to come in a meeting. "Yes Sky?" Aisha asked. "I think I know who knows where Bloom lives." I said. "REALLY! WHO?" Stella asked impatiently. "Roxy." I said. "But how? She said she doesn't know where Bloom is." Tecna asked. "Well I saw Roxy call someone and a few minutes later Bloom came in." I said. "Well lets go ask Roxy." Musa said. 

We went to the fruity music bar to talk with Roxy. "Roxy we know that you know where Bloom is." Stella said. "How?" Roxy asked scared. "Well I saw you call someone and a few minutes later Bloom appeared." I said with a smirk. "Ok I know where Bloom is but I can't tell you where she is. She told me to keep it a secret." Roxy said. 

"Please tell us." Flora begged. "I can't. Now stop interrogating me before I summon the Dragon Flame 2.0 to attack you guys" Roxy said. "What do you mean by Dragon Flame 2.0?" Timmy asked. "Like I said. I can't tell you." Roxy said. Then Roxy tapped on a bracelet. 

Then a voice said: "STOP INTERROGATING ROXY CAUSE SHE WON'T TELL YOU WHERE I AM IDIOTS!" That voice was Bloom's voice. Everyone was shocked. "Now shoo out of here!" Bloom said again. Everyone went out of the fruity music bar with their mouths open. "Did that just happen?" Aisha asked. "I'm afraid it did." Musa said. Everyone went back to Alphea. 

Bloom's POV

As much as I hate to be separated from everyone, I can't let them know the truth. 

.............

A month passes since the incident in Gardenia. I have noticed someone has been following me around Louisiana. I have a mirror spell to see who exactly it is. The Trix. They should have been taken care of. I sent them to Alphea. The headmistress should have punished them. I knew not to bring Camila so they wouldn't hurt her. 

Then the Trix attacked me when no one was around. Luckily I knew they were gonna attack me so I put a shield up. "HOW DARE YOU!" Icy yelled. "Well I know you've been following me for the past two weeks so, Magic Winx! Bloomix!" I transformed and attacked the Trix back. The Trix were really strong so I needed backup. I tapped on my bracelet. 

"Roxy I need backup. Get all the help you can. The Trix escaped. I'm sending my coordinates now." I said. "Okay Bloom! On it!" Roxy said. I sent her my coordinates. "Aww you need help?" Stormy asked. "Of course I do. 3 against 1? That doesn't seem fair." I said. 

The Trix attacked me with a conversions. I put up the strongest shield I could. I held it but the spell was really strong. I was thrown back against the wall because I couldn't hold the shield. I tried to fly up. It took all of my strength to fly. I used the last of my strength to make the strongest attack I could. "Volcanic Attack!" I yelled. Then I fell and everything went black. 

Stella's POV

I got a call and saw it was from Roxy. "Stella I need you're help. Get the rest of the Winx and specialists. Bloom's under attack. Meet me in Louisiana. I'm sending the coordinates now." Roxy said. Before I could say anything Roxy hung up. "GIRLS BLOOM IS UNDER ATTACK WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" I yelled. The Winx came in. 

"Let me call the guys." I said. I called Brandon. "Brandon Bloom is under attack. Roxy sent me the coordinates. I'll send you the coordinates now. Bloom is in Louisiana." I said. I hung up the phone. The girls and I flew to Red Foundtain. The boys were waiting for us outside. I made a portal to where Roxy said to meet. 

Once we went through the portal, we saw Roxy. "Guys Bloom is in here!" Roxy yelled. We followed Roxy and saw Bloom was fighting the Trix. Bloom could barely fly. She made a spell and shot it at the Trix. It pushed the Trix back but nothing else. Then Bloom fell out of the sky. Sky catched her just before she hit the ground. 

"Girls it our turn!" Roxy yelled. "Roxy we have to do conversions. Have you done it before?" Aisha asked. "Yeah a few times." Roxy said. Them we converged our powers. "Coversions!" We yelled. We shot it at the Trix who fell to the ground. Aisha put them in Morphix bubbles and sent them to the dungeons of Limbo. 

"Let's take Bloom to the Alphea infirmary now!" Musa yelled. I made a portal to Alphea. We went into the infirmary and Ophelia checked on her. Ophelia came out after a few minutes. "Bloom is fine but she needs rest. You all can go in." Ophelia said. We all went in including Roxy. After a hour, Bloom woke up.

Bloom's POV

I woke up somewhere but not in Louisiana. It was the Alphea infirmary. Everyone was there. Then I realized Camila is home alone for so long. "I have to go!" I said. I tried to get up but Sky pushed me down. "You can't go. You need rest." Sky said. 

"No I have to get to Camila. She must be so scared!" I said crying. "Who's Camila?" Stella asked. "Bloom can't tell you. Here Bloom go through this portal. It leads to you're house." Roxy said. I got up and went through the portal. I went to Camila's room and saw her sleeping. Then I saw dried tears on her face. Bloom and Carl were also sleeping in Camila's room. 

I hugged Camila tight and she woke up. "Mommy where were you I was so scared." Camila said. "I was under attack by some witches. But now I'm back home." I said. Camila came and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then Kiko and Carl woke up. We all went to my room and fell asleep on one bed. All four of us. A perfect family. 

I woke up first in the morning. I went to make breakfast and get food for Kiko and Carl. I made waffles for me and Camila. I set up some carrots for Kiko and dog food for Carl. We all had our breakfast and went to play outside. We played outside for about an hour. We went back inside and I put Camilla down for a nap. I relaxed for the rest of the day. Then...